10th April 2012, 07:01 PM
ASHOK KUMAR UPADHYAY

Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?

My daughter is in class11th she wants to do MBA so which optional subject (computer/physical education/maths)she would have to take with cmmerce to achieve her goal

Related Questions:
  1. Preferred subjects to opt in 11th in order to do CA later?
  2. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  3. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  4. Can I appear for NDA with commerce stream? I want to join National Forces
  5. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
  7. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
  8. Can I choose additional subject like Physical education after failing in 2 subjects in 12th commerce?
  9. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  10. Is it possible to become a Journalist if study Commerce without Maths in 11th standard? -- [New]
  11. Which subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to become a C.A in future? Is Commerce with Maths necessary for me? Can I do with Commerce with Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to opt for science? I am interested in Biology
  13. Time table of CBSE 11th class of PCB and Physical Education?
  14. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  15. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  16. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  17. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
  18. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
22nd April 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?

which subject is better as an optional subject between economics and computer science in class 11 in the science stream
27th May 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?

I am now going to 11th standard,which stream should i choose for doing automobile engineering...is computer science is possible? while taking computer science in 11th which all courses can i do in future ????
please reply as soon as possible...
vishnu..
5th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

my ambition is aero nautical engineer, so which group i will take? My 10th mark is 369
20th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

My son passed In10th class and score c1. so what can he choose the stream IT course for better future In BCA and MCA, list of subject in IT course (11th Class)
1st July 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Which optionl sub i choose in 11 if i wnt do MBA in marketing or banking
20th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

the fees for computer science subject in 11th class?
25th August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 9 and my subject is arts, mathes and commerceas my6th subject in isce board...is thereany chance of getting computeras my subject in class 11or in any way
7th September 2012, 03:30 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

[QUOTE=ASHOK KUMAR UPADHYAY;2017152]My daughter is in class11th she wants to do MBA so which optional subject (computer/physical education/maths)she would have to take with cmmerce to achieve her goal[/QUOTE]

You can choose any specialization in 11th standard in which you interested . But as per my Opinion you may choose Commerce with Mathematics in 11th standard . It's stream is more valuable in present as well as Future .

Your Primary goal is to apply MBA Course is Future I am Right ... Here I provide how get admission for MBA Course please go through it....

Step-- > 1 :-

First Apply for 11th standard with Commerce with Mathematics Specialization . So, score good percentage of marks in 12th standard .

Step --> 2 :-

After Successful Completing 12th standard you may apply for BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) Course (OR) B.com ( Bachelor of Commerce ) . To get admission for B.com Course you have to score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in your graduation .

Note :- After Completing 5th Semester . You have try to prepare for MBA Entrance Examination like, MAT / GMAT / CAT / XAT Examinations Etc...

Step --> 3

After Completing your Bachelor degree , you have to apply for MBA Entrance Examination and score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination .

Step --> 4

With the MBA Entrance Examination score card you may apply for MBA Course in reputed Colleges . Based on the Entrance Examination performance you may get admission for MBA Course .

Eligibility Criteria Required for MBA Course :-

## You should Passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

## You have score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in bachelor degree .

## There is no age limit for MBA Course .

## You have to crack the Entrance Examination like, CAT / MAT / GMAT Examinations .

Best MBA Colleges in India :-
  • Indian School of Business
  • Faculty of Management Studies
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
  • S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies
  • Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
  • Management Development Institute
  • Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
  • Xavier Institute of Management
  • Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
  • Symbiosis Center for Management and Human Resources Development
  • Institute of Management and Technology
  • Xavier Labour Research Institute
26th February 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What subjects does IP & computer science cover in 11th class ? If I take either one of these subject will it be help full for me to take an MBA degree instead of Mathis? Will the above subjects help me for a career in MCA
14th April 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

pl let me know which are the school offering Physical education. Pl reply urgently. As my son wants to take physical eduction as
8th June 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/subject-better-choice-11th-class-between-computer-physical-education-maths-along-commerce-do-mba-course-715423.html#ixzz2Vd4Ry5JX
18th July 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I Have Taken Commerce with IP and I want to get job in Big companies like intel Infosys etc. So what should I do after class 12 .
Please help I am confused about it.
25th March 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

which subject is better to have good marks in 11&12 computer or physical education
19th April 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is best option among computer or physical education as I want to do engineering in future
15th May 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Which are the case board schools in Ahmedabad offering physical education as a subject in class 11th?

Which are the case board schools in Ahmedabad offering physical education as a subject in class 11th?
1st June 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Your son should do aeronautical engineering with c1 grade
17th January 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to do engineering. Which is bestscience with physical education or with computer.and then after what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?