8th June 2011, 03:50 PM

How to prepare for medical entrance during class 11th?

I am in class 11th and i have opted for science medical.I wanna become a doctor which is not only my parents dream but my own dream too.I am worried because we have to study a lot for it and i often get ill and i have asthma too.And i think i have to join aakash for the clearance of entrance test.And the institue itself is far from my home n i go to school also n then tutions too.I have a boyfriend also and he tooo wants me to become a doctor.Can i do medical??

17th February 2012, 03:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for medical entrance during class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am in class 11th and i have opted for science medical.I wanna become a doctor which is not only my parents dream but my own dream too.I am worried because we have to study a lot for it and i often get ill and i have asthma too.And i think i have to join aakash for the clearance of entrance test.And the institue itself is far from my home n i go to school also n then tutions too.I have a boyfriend also and he tooo wants me to become a doctor.Can i do medical??
It is heartening to know that you want to live up to the expectation of so many people. Since you have chosen the science stream and you want to pursue MBBS course, after the +2 level you can not ignore the fact that to get admission in a recognized institute you have to go through an entrance exam.
Along with the preparation for the test you will need to be aware of the fact that you have to qualify your Higher Secondary Examination with good marks. You must score good marks in the medical subjects which comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
Time management is very important when you are willing to pursue a career such as medical field. You need to make sure of one thing that while chasing your dream you cant succumb to pressure. You have to look after yourself in order to reach your destination. You wont be able to give quality performance in too much pressure. Enjoy your hard work and think about the recognition you will get after giving all the hard work.
24th March 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

My ques is that how i can prepare 11th wid 12 for medical entrance?
25th March 2012, 01:46 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
HI!
Friend I am happy that you decided you aim in life.

Doctor is grate job to serve the society.
Friend If you want to take coaching form 11th class from medical entrance exam there are many top coaching institute offering P.M.T coaching like:-
> Allen Coaching Institute, Kota
> Career Point, Kota
> Aakash Institute, New Delhi
> Daswani Classes Limited, Kota
> Eklavya Academy, Kota

GOOD LUCK!
25th August 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for medical in from 11th standerd??
1st May 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

bt wat to choose after 10th std if we wan to take science n become a doctor
3rd February 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i study in class 10.i m very good in maths but i want to become a doctor. will it be right choice for me.
21st March 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

please guide me to how to attended the mbbs entrance exam
b.r. mrinalini, class ix, bhilai
28th April 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I m in class 11 nd i want to know that is it neccesary to join institute for medical course
7th November 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

In which way i should solve problems related to phy.. che...nd bio... becoz there r many books nd sumtyms i get confused...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?