19th December 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can an average student have a good job opportunity after becoming Doctor?

Can i become a good doctor earning above 35000 if i am an average student. suppose in class 12 i get 75 % above but below 80% so can i become a doctor. my problem is that i am not good in maths and physics. i am able to learn answers but unable to use my own mind and think about the answer. please help me its my dream to become a doctor

31st December 2013, 05:14 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can an average student have a good job opportunity after becoming Doctor?

Yes, you can become a doctor for sure but provided you are ready to spend a lot of money to take up the MBBS degree because being an average student will not be possible to get good MBBS college. All the top Government college who provide MBBS degree will expect 98-100% of marks in your 12th grade and sometimes even candidates with 98% won't be able to get the seat in Government quota.

So getting only 75% in 12th will not help you to get the Government quota seat which now forces you to take the Management seat in top private colleges which might take you to paying up 15-25 lakhs for getting the seat. Yes, that's a huge amount to pay up but there is no other option left if it's your dream to be a doctor.

If it's easy for you to payup and do then you can go ahead but make sure that you start your hard work from there on because taking up MBBS course is not that easy. You need to put in your full self and complete the course which is for 5 years so that you will come out with good marks and then you need to spend 2 more years to do the specialization which makes you to start the work as a doctor with a starting pay of about Rs. 50,000 - 80,000 and later you can plan to setup your own clinic which will help you to earn more.

Being a doctor it's best not to think about your salary or the money which you will get by setting up a clinic but to start thinking it as a service since you will be treated like God when someone life's is saved by you

I have attached the list of MBA colleges available in India. You can just go through it and try to dig in details to apply in them!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS College list.pdf(91.2 KB, 137 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?