14th August 2011, 09:54 AM
sharukh mittal

Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Tech having completed 12th with PCM?

i have passed my 12 by pcm stream now what should i do bba or b tech i m confused

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable after completed 12th std with PCM, either B.Sc, BBA or BCA? I don't want to do B.Sc
  2. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  3. Should I do BBA or B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  4. Is BIT, Noida good for bba and btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
  6. Is it possible to do BBA with LLB? Can high position be obtained in MNCs after this course?
  7. Which course is better for a 12th(PCM) candidate among BCA, BBA and B.Com Honours? Colleges offering these courses in Bangalore? -- [New]
  8. How may I do B.Tech from IIMT Ganganagar Meerut? I've completed 12th std with 50% marks in PCM from CBSE board
  9. Can I do 5 years BBA & MBA integrated course after passing 12th with PCM stream? Which are the colleges that offers integrated 5 years BBA & MBA specially in Lucknow?
  10. Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal
  11. Am I eligible for NDA exam after Batular? I am a student of 12th PCM
  12. Can i apply for Civil Service Exams having gap in the studies?
  13. Which course should I do between BBA and B.Com? I have completed 12th
  14. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
  15. Can I study MBBS after completing 12th PCM?
  16. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  17. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  18. How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?
18th August 2011, 08:29 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Tech having completed 12th with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharukh mittal View Post
i have passed my 12 by pcm stream now what should i do bba or b tech i m confused
BBA : Bachelors of Business Administration. this is the course directly done by the candidates who are interested in doing Management studies and settle as a Manager or HR in a good company.

This course will ask for the candidates who are ready to accept anything I mean that the students have to be ready to learn anything, with leader ship qualities and quality to take initiative and etc., many qualities are required to get succeeded with this course.

B.Tech : Bachelors of Technology this is the course which is done by tech freeks. and who like and want to do something with the emerging technology they don't bother about the money what they earn but they want the recognization .. all these kinda people have to select this course so that there will be the recognization in their expected way.

If you love to manage things, Want to administrate some firm or some work or some projects atleast go for BBA

if you want to create something new or more interested about technical things then you go for B.Tech

Both are equally good but it depends on the attitude of the 12th candidate to select the course.
As you are from MPC background you will feel intial difficulty in BBA course than in B.Tech.
No Issue if you have interest towards management field you will enjoy that difficulty also.

But think twice while selecting the course.

all the best

Regards

~AdityA~
18th August 2011, 09:28 AM
ASHWANI42092

Default Re: Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Tech having completed 12th with PCM?

Dear friend,
As per my concer you should go with B.Tech because you have completed 12th with PCM and B.Tech is easy for you to understand on other hand BBA is quiet different from B.Tech it creares a problem while studying because you haven't deal with such subject in your career.B.tech is evergreen field and there is also good scope .There are various jobs available in private sector as well as in government sector.- my dear if you choose B.Tech as career then definitely your future will be bright .
Thank you
18th August 2011, 12:37 PM
Bigyan bsingh

Default Re: Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Tech having completed 12th with PCM?

Hi,
I think you should do B-Tech.because your 12th background is PCM and these subjects are very much related to B-Tech course.In BBA there is only application of mathematics.I like to inform you will get physics and chemistry as a subject in B-Tech.But in BBA except mathematics every subject is new to you.So i suggest you to go for B-Tech.
........... Best of luck for future............
18th August 2011, 03:12 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

This totally depends on your field of interest as both BBA and B.tech are completely different streams from each other .

BBA is Bachelor of business administration
B.tech is bachelor in technology (engg)

So after doing BBA you can go for job in business administration sector
and after B.tech you can go for job in Core companies or I Tcompanies
29th August 2011, 10:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

B-TECH in the course of technical field . The scope for job is better than BBA course .

After B-TECH you have chances for lots of Higher study like MS , M-TECH,MBA , JRF ,PHD etc.

But BBA is the management line so the job scope is not better than BBA .

BBA course have also some higher study like MBA ,MCA etc.

So you can try for B-TECH course.

All the best
1st September 2011, 12:56 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

completed 12th with PCM, B.tech will best option for you compare to the BBA course.

jobs opportunity as well as research and higher study opportunity is very good in case of

engineering compare to BBA.

after doing engineering you can do

>>MTECH.

>>MS

>>JRF.

>>MBA.

jobs opportunity in case of govt sector also very good for B.Tech.

al the best.....
23rd November 2011, 04:38 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Quote:
it depends upon your interest..anyhw both are good provided you get a good college having good infrastructure,placements.dont get carried away by anyone"s opinion . sit and rethink about your interest and aim and then take the step.good luck.
13th May 2012, 03:18 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you are ready to accept anything then you have to be ready to learn anything, with leader ship qualities and quality to take initiative and etc., many qualities are required to get succeeded with this course.Bachelors of Technology this is the course which is done by tech freeks. and who like and want to do something with the emerging technology they don't bother about the money what they earn but they want the recognization .. all these kinda people have to select this course so that there will be the recognization in their expected way.
20th May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

This is most important question which is searched on the Internet by those who are interested to do MBA. When you want to do MBA, you have to choose either MBA Finance or MBA Marketing. But you always think which degree will give you higher salary, reputation and status.

On this question, I have single view that both are important for your learning. Both MBA finance and MBA marketing are very necessary because after doing MBA marketing, you have to make contacts and increase sale figures of business. On the other side if you will do MBA Finance, you have to reduce misuse of fund which business gets from sale or other sources. So, only skills which you will get either from MBA finance or MBA marketing and proper use of this, will make you hero.

If you want to select anyone, then you should check your personal interest. If you want to enjoy to talk with others, discuss others and have leadership quality and want to promote your skills in the field of modern marketing, MBA marketing is better for you.

If you have taste to investigate the accounting information and to solve the problem relating to finance, then for MBA finance is better for you.

2 Big Mistakes of Your Brain regarding decision on which is better MBA Finance or MBA Marketing

1. # Scope

Some will say you the scope of MBA finance is more and some will say scope of MBA marketing is more. Forget this suggestion.

My Argument

Both marketing and finance are the function of business. Try to understand the relationship of finance with marketing and then decide at what level, you have to help business.

2. # Justice

Some will say you that after MBA finance, you will not get justice from companies because companies will prefer CA instead appointing MBA Finance. So, do MBA marketing.

Some other will say you that after MBA marketing, you have to go door to door for selling company's product. Your reputation will be worse than beggar. So, do MBA Finance and enjoy setting work in AC room.

My Argument

a) Do you have efficiency to fight CA after your MBA Finance. If yes, it is 100% sure, you will select as Finance manager instead of CA. If your way to get MBA finance education, then it is very easy, but if you have decided to get knowledge of everything relating to MBA finance, it is difficult, but after this no one can fight with you.

b) Thinking of door to door marketing is the proof of your narrow thinking. Never forget, you will meet human beings, you will discuss with them. Many of them will be specialize in their field and you get more and more knowledge from them. Now, you will be single in the world who can remove your all faults by getting this knowledge. Moreover, if samething is thought by Obama the president of USA, then he will never come India. Because he has also come from one door that is called USA and reached other door that is called India for business ( means marketing). Try to change your thinking.

Now think on this topic with positive way!
5th June 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with pcm.what can i do bba or b.tech?
23rd June 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Which field is good for my future career bba or biotech. As i hv completed my 12th with PCB and have secured only 65%?
Or suggest me some other good course which is good for my career?
11th July 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

What should i have to choose after 12th pcm wid 48% 'b.tech or bba'??
21st August 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

which course should i prefer bba or b.tech before mba so that i can earn a gud salary?
22nd August 2012, 01:25 AM
prince raj1

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Tech having completed 12th with PCM?

hi..
BBA has emerged as an important option among students after completing Class 12. Many students are confused due to lack of proper information and guidance and often end up making a wrong choice. This article will help you clear your doubts and confusion, though of course the onus of choosing your career lies upon you at the end of the day.
BBA : Bachelors of Business Administration.The determining factor of choosing BBA over B.Com is a job in the field of management or shaping your career as an entrepreneur. So, the most obvious step after BBA is MBA or Masters in Business Administration. this is the course directly done by the candidates who are interested in doing Management studies and settle as a Manager or HR in a good company.
Tough eligibility criteria might differ from one institute to the other, most institutes accept students who have passed 10+2 in any stream and have obtained 50% marks in average.

B.Tech : Bachelors of Technology this is the course which is done by tech freeks. and who like and want to do something with the emerging technology they don't bother about the money what they earn but they want the recognization .. all these kinda people have to select this course so that there will be the recognization in their expected way.

Both are equally good but it depends on the attitude of the 12th candidate to select the course.
22nd August 2012, 02:07 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
Both are equally good but it depends on the attitude of the 12th performance to select the course.
As you are from PCM background you will feel intial difficulty in BBA course than in B.Tech.
there is lots of job oppurinity in b.tech field.jobs will be easily getable by studing b.tech than bba.
lots of goverment sector jobs are aviable on b.tech than bba
affter complet of btech u can go for higher study like m.tech,MBA,PHD etc but bba is management degree
so b.tech is good for u r future
good luck
14th April 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12th with PCM and i like to do MBA but also get a technical degree so i am totally cnfd who is the better for me BBA or B.tech please help me
27th May 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I cmpltd my 12th with PCB..n I have 60% marks..so plzzzzzz suggest me what should I take?b.tech biotech or bba
12th June 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi!! I have completed my 12th vth general group and got 64%. And now im confused between btech and bba. I wana earn a lot of money and a good reputation. Which vl be best for me?? Ple help!!! Confused!!
7th August 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Hey is bba better than btech?? And is bba more reputed than btech??
10th April 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm confused what should I go with bbA or b.tech? Because I lost my 2 yrs I passed 12th in 2015?what should I do?what will be good for me?
26th September 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I am a btech student but I didn't get any job after complete btech in mechanical engineering so I search for so many companies for job they said no valances her. Lot of btech students passout every year. So no one get jobs .when I complete MBA I get a job in a international company. My opinion bba is the best course after 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?