29th September 2011, 07:03 PM
vasuki.tce

Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?

Hi,
I complted B.E,i want to join as professor(govt) in government politechnic college.
for that what exam i have to write.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to become a Professor in any Government Polytechnic college being an M.Tech postgraduate?
  2. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
  3. How can I become a polytechnic college Professor having completed Diploma in Automobile? -- [New]
  4. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  5. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  6. List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?
  7. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?
  10. What are the exams that I can write after 12th to join Polytechnic?
  11. How can i write e-cet entrance examination being a Polytechnic student?
  12. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  13. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  14. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?
  16. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  17. How to join degree after completing government polytechnic college
  18. Admission process for diploma electrical engineering?
13th November 2011, 07:06 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?

hello friend,

if you want to be a professor then you haver to complete
your master degree or M.tech ,
B.tech is only not enough for that .
so good luck.
13th November 2011, 07:08 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?

hello friend,

if you want to be a professor then you haver to complete
your master degree or M.tech ,
B.tech is only not enough for that .
so good luck.
22nd December 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication. now what type of government jobs i can get? and how to apply? please tell me.
30th January 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam...
i have completed my M.E in structural engineering and my question now s, wat exam should i do to get jobs at government engineering colleges?
31st December 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government engineering college?
1st May 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm Completed B.tech/IT. Shall i join as professor in Government Polytechnic College?
6th November 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hi iam dhivya now iam currently doing FINAL YEAR BE CSE.now .after COMPLETE BE am I eligible for lecturer in government polytechnic college
30th March 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

requested sir/madam
i completed BE-ECE so am i eligible for writing exam for government polytechnic colleges
30th March 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam
i am vanmathi and i completed BE ECE so am i eligible for lecturer in government polytechnic colleges ,please send the details to my mail id sir/madam MAIL ID:[email protected]
13th July 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Which exam i should write exam in join as government professor english. M.phil or p.hd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?