15th February 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IAS officer after passing BSc 2nd year? How to join coaching centre through correspondence?

i m a B.Sc 2nd year student of Ravenshaw University with Botany as Honors. i want to become an I.A.S officer. so i want to join a coaching centre through correspondence. can you help me? i will really thankful to you.

8th September 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer after passing BSc 2nd year? How to join coaching centre through correspondence?

My dob is 18/10/1995. i m b.sc 2nd yr student. i have started my preperation for ias aft 12th at home.when should i go 4 ias coaching? plz tell me
18th May 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer after passing BSc 2nd year? How to join coaching centre through correspondence?

i have finished my inter and i am going pursue b.com computers.can i go to IAS coaching from 1st year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?