8th September 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

When should I go for IAS coaching? I am a BSc 2nd year student

i m b.sc 2nd yr student. my dob is 18/10/1995. i started my preperation for ias 1 yr ago at home.plz tell me when should i go 4 ias coaching?

Related Questions:
9th September 2012, 06:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I go for IAS coaching? I am a BSc 2nd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m b.sc 2nd yr student. my dob is 18/10/1995. i started my preperation for ias 1 yr ago at home.plz tell me when should i go 4 ias coaching?
If you are 2nd year B.sc student then you have to start your preparation for Civil services examination to become IAS Officer, But according to mentioned date of birth you are not eligible now because you have just 18 years of age now and to apply for civil services examination your age should between 21 to 30 years.

It means when you attained the age of 21 years then you can apply for the civil services examination.

To apply for this examination you need a graduate degree and if your are pursuing 2nd year course then it means in next year you are pursuing your final year of course, final year candidates may apply for civil services. But you are not because of non fulfillment of your age.

But you can start your perpetration for this examination from now onward's because you have to need 1-2 years good practice to cracked the civil services examination.

The examination is conducted in 2 stages, preliminary and mains. But you have to cracked the preliminary examination first only then you are eligible for Mains.

You can no go for coaching if you face problem to study in home. You can start preparation for civil services examination, You have lots of time to prepared well. If you Join coaching they will provide you complete material for civil services. For more details you can check the official website.
22nd September 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i m bsc 2nd year student.i want to know the subject of ias
20th March 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What is sllabus of ias for bsc(botany,zoology chemistry) passed
20th April 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i am want to make IAS .what subject is very simple to make ias
18th May 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my inter and i am going to pursue b.com computers. can i go to IAS coaching from 1st year onwards?
6th June 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i am passed class 12 th science maths bui i am not understand to my bright future plz help me plz & i make ias officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?