6th January 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How should I join coaching for IAS? I am in last year of BSc

Hello sir/madam
my name is Ankur Sharma n my d.o.b is 10/01/1994. I am in last year of my B.sc I want to be an ias. Please suggest me when should join I a coaching.
Also suggest me some alternate carreer

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join coaching for IAS? I am in last year of BSc
  2. When do I need to start coaching for IAS? I am about to join B.Sc in Zoology
  3. Should I take coaching for IAS during first year of graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When should I go for IAS coaching? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  5. How to become an IAS officer after passing BSc 2nd year? How to join coaching centre through correspondence?
  6. Is B.Com 2nd year the right time to join coaching for IAS entrance exam if I didnt have Maths in my 9th to 12th class?
  7. Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?
  8. How can I join Part Time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS academy?
  9. How to join coaching centre for preparation for IAS after completing B.Pharmacy?
  10. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  11. How to choose a particular coaching centre for IAS exam?
  12. Can I join any IAS coaching center after passing B.Tech in Electrical branch
  13. How to join IAS coaching in Delhi?
  14. How to join IAS coaching? Which are the best institutes? -- [New]
  15. Syllabus for IAS Exam? Coaching centers in Gujarat and Ahmedabad for IAS Exam? Other detailed information regarding IAS Exam?
  16. Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests?
  17. Which coaching institute is the best in India? I am a BSc 2nd year student and want to qualify IAS exam
  18. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
7th January 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join coaching for IAS? I am in last year of BSc

I am b.tech final year student.I want to get into civils.could you suggest the optionals which are more helpful to me?
7th January 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join coaching for IAS? I am in last year of BSc

if you r economicaly very very gud and u r very very very gud in ur academics thn go to delhi gtb nagar area join any gud famous institute acording to the subjects which u r going to select for the exam...if 2nd thing is not in u..then forget abt preparation..because this wil be jst the waste of time and money..stil if u r intrested then purchage new ncert books from class 6 to class 12 of his,geo,polity,eco,bio,phy,che..read understand and memorise all the things relating wid ur intrest and present incidents..in addition of these follow anyone curnt afrs book and newpaper 1national and 1local.it wil take time depending upon ur catching power..may be 1yr 2yr..then join any coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?