8th November 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to become an inspector after PUC in Karnataka

How to become a inspector after the puc in the karnataka state

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  2. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  3. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  4. How to do engineering in Karnataka? My rank is 52% in PUC
  5. When to get application forms for the position of Drug Inspector in Karnataka?
  6. How much marks are we supposed to secure and ranking should be under what to get a MBBS seat in Mangalore colleges?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  8. Date of M.Pharmacy entrance exam in Karnataka? Am I eligible for the M.Pharm entrance in Karnataka after doing PUC from AP?
  9. Model question paper of Karnataka II PUC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  11. Best PUC residential colleges in Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  12. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  13. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  14. Can I take Agricultural course after PUC in PCMC in Karnataka?
  15. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
  16. inspector of factories in karnataka? exams?
  17. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  18. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
4th February 2018, 09:48 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: How to become an inspector after PUC in Karnataka

To become Inspector in Karnataka state, first you have to complete your Bachelor degree as you have completed PUC. And you must be local candidate of Karnataka and you must have studied Kannada language in 10 th standard. Age limit to apply for this post is 18-25 years for general candidates and age relaxations are as per Karnataka government regulations and policies. And you must be physically, mentally fit to get selected for this post. Physical standards required to apply for this post are : 160 cm height for men, 152 cm height for women candidates & chest should be 80 cm without expansion for male candidates and there is no such requirement for female candidates. And selection process of inspector post is written exam, physical efficiency test and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?