6th March 2013, 11:15 PM
mahiawesome

How to become a ITO officer? How should I prepare for it?

Hello Sir,
My Name Mahesh Chowdhary, I want to become a ITO Officer but i have a doubt, how to get started and prepare myself. and which Group it will be of SSC

4th May 2014, 05:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a ITO officer? How should I prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahiawesome View Post
Hello Sir,
My Name Mahesh Chowdhary, I want to become a ITO Officer but i have a doubt, how to get started and prepare myself. and which Group it will be of SSC

If you're Interested to become a Income Tax Officer than you may apply for SSC (Staff Service Commission) Entrance Examination which conducts Income Tax Officer Examination.

Basically, the Selection Procedure is based on Written Examination, Interview and Physical Test.

To appear in this Entrance Examination then the candidate must satisfy the below criteria,

Bachelor degree course or equivalent qualification from recognized university.

The Applicant age should be not less than 18 years and Should not more than 27 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

To crack the Entrance Examination the you have to prepare in following subjects like,

-General English
-Basic Arithmetic
-General Knowledge etc
-General Policy
-Geography and History
-Economics and Scientific Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?