30th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an ITO after completion of B.Com course?

Hello sir,
my name is kanu. I have completed my B.com in2010 and presently pursuing C.A. I want to know the procedure of becoming ITO. and plz let me know is it compulsory to pass ITI exam before it....

11th July 2015, 08:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an ITO after completion of B.Com course?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the post of ITO after completion of B.Com course and there is no need to pass ITI exam before it .

The post of Income Tax Officer comes under IRS department . IRS stands for Indian Revenue Services.

UPSC conducts Civil Services Exam for recruitment in Indian Revenue Services.

The eligibility required to become a income tax officer are following:-

-The candidate must have citizenship of India .

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.The candidate who are pursuing final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam.

-There is no restriction on percentage of marks secured by the candidate in their Graduation degree .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 21 years to 30 years .There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD.

-The no. of attempts for the exam is 4 times for general category under the creamy layer,7 times for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.

-The civil services exam comprises of

* Civil Services Preliminary Exam ,

* Civil Services Main Exam , and

* Personality Test.
12th July 2015, 04:22 PM
sumansahujadam

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the post of ITO after completion of B.Com course and there is no need to pass ITI exam before it .

The post of Income Tax Officer comes under IRS department . IRS stands for Indian Revenue Services.

UPSC conducts Civil Services Exam for recruitment in Indian Revenue Services.

The eligibility required to become a income tax officer are following:-

-The candidate must have citizenship of India .

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.The candidate who are pursuing final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam.

-There is no restriction on percentage of marks secured by the candidate in their Graduation degree .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 21 years to 30 years .There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD.

-The no. of attempts for the exam is 4 times for general category under the creamy layer,7 times for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.

-The civil services exam comprises of

Civil Services Preliminary Exam ,

Civil Services Main Exam , and

Personality Test.
26th May 2020, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO PERPARE ITO COURES AND I CANT UNDERSTAND PROPER THIS COURES
28th May 2020, 07:44 PM
Yadav ragini

B.com graduate can write the income tax officer exam which is called as the SSC combined level exams.
This exam is conducted in three tiers.
Selection process: candidates will be selected on the basis of interview, proficiency test, computer skills, and other criteria of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?