13th February 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Loco Pilot? I am studying first year Mechanical Engineering

sir, now iam studying first year mechanical Eng. Now i have any chance to coming a loco pilet ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  2. Any chance to join loco pilot after studying in first year mechanical engineering
  3. How should I become an Assistant loco pilot? I am studying in mechanical 3rd diploma
  4. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver?
  5. How can I become a Loco Pilot after studying B.Pharmacy?
  6. How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%
  7. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  8. How to apply for assistant loco pilot job while in final year B.E mechanical?
  9. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?
  10. Which course I have to do to become a Loco Pilot after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?
  11. Loco Pilot last year solved question paper -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  13. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Last year assistant loco pilot question papers?
  15. Previous RRB loco pilot quation papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a job in Loco Pilot? I am studying 2nd year chemical engineering
  17. Loco Pilot date of exam and model question papers of Loco Pilot exam?
  18. Can CSE diploma holders apply for Loco Pilot or Assistant Loco Pilot?
23rd June 2015, 05:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Loco Pilot? I am studying first year Mechanical Engineering

RRB (railway recruitment board) conducts examination for Loco pilot from time to time to fulfill the vacant positions in the railway department.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or must have completed diploma in engineering in electrical/mechanical/electronics/automobile engineering.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 30 years.

-A locopilot gets a salary of pay scale around Rs 5,200-20,200.

-The selection process involves of written exam followed by the personal interview for the qualified candidates.

Application for the exam are available on the official website of Indian Railways . A Candidate can apply to one zone only.The applicant should send application form, examination fees along with all required documents to the zonal office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?