18th September 2011, 04:25 AM
aasif muhammed

Which course I have to do to become a Loco Pilot after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?

sir.

Iam aasif.i completed my 12 with arts subject in kerala board exam.now iam pursuing computer hardware and network engineering in bangalore.iam intrested in loco pilot.which course i want to take to become a loco pilot?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Computer Hardware Diploma enough for Loco Pilot jobs?
  2. What shall I do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class and Computer Hardware course?
  3. Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing B.Com and hardware networking course
  4. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  5. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  7. How can I get Loco Pilot job? What is the next step to be taken after 12th?
  8. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  10. Am I eligible for Loco pilot after completing 12th in computer science
  11. Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course? -- [New]
  12. Can I pursue M.Sc(Computer Science) in Calcutta University or West Bengal University of Technology after completion of B.Sc(Hardware Networking) pursuing in Punjab Technical University?
  13. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  14. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  15. How to become Train Engine Driver? Is Diploma suitable for me?
  16. Diploma in Automobile engineering is eligible to get Assistant Loco Pilot or Loco Pilot job?
  17. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  18. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
18th September 2011, 12:16 PM
kalu21

Default Re: Which course I have to do to become a Loco Pilot after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?

Dear,
part time course can I join after completing B.Tech EEE? Job opportunities after course completion for GATE qualified ... pursuing your B.E. as far as iam concerned it have good placement ... 20th November 2010, 12:00 PM .... Sir iam B.E EEE after study M.E software engineering(or)M.E computer
OK,
4th October 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I have to do to become a Loco Pilot after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?

After M.C.V.C can i get job of assit loco pilot.
7th June 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th exams and now i am interested in loco pilot job so for that what furthur course i have to do..
22nd August 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12 from mathematics.from which trade i have to do iti .can only iti be helpful in this.
2nd October 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

After M.C.V.C can i get job of assit loco pilot.
13th February 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, now iam studying first year ME. Now i have any chace to coming a loco pilet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?