2nd August 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How to become MBBS doctor in Abroad?

What percentage require in 12th class? What i can do after 12th class ?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the scope for indian MBBS student's studying Abroad? How may I get full details for the same?
  2. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  4. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  7. What are the scopes available in foreign for a MBBS student? What are the entrances required to clear to get recognition as doctor outside India?
  8. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  9. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  10. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  11. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  12. How can I become Doctor without MBBS?
  13. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
  14. Is it possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS in abroad after completion of BSc Nursing? How can I become a Doctor after doing BSc Nursing
  15. Courses available other than BBA, BSc, MSc, BCA and other related jobs?
  16. Requirements to study MBBS in Abroad for 10th student?
  17. What are the benefits of Studying MBBS in Abroad?
  18. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
30th March 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become MBBS doctor in Abroad?

I am a student of 12 th pass in medical stream now i want to mbbs in us please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?