19th March 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?

Hello
I am a Doctor and have finished my MBBS from a renowned institute. I would like to pursue Human Genetic Engineering Master's Degree in Abroad.
Kindly provide me the universities I can apply and the procedure.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  3. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  4. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  5. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  10. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  11. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  12. How may I enter the genetic engineering stream after completing MBBS? Which of the following course would me most relevant for a doctor?
  13. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  15. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  16. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
20th March 2015, 02:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering Master's course in Genetic Engineering.

University of California - Los Angeles
Address: Los Angeles, CA 90095, United States

Purdue University in West Lafayette
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States

Arizona State University
Address: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Ohio State University
Address: Columbus, OH 43210, United States

Pennsylvania State University
Address: University Park, State College, PA 16801, United States

University of Texas at Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

University of Minnesota
Address: Minneapolis, MN 55455, United States

University of Washington
Address: Seattle, WA, United States

Admission Procedure:-
To apply for admission in this course, first you have to complete GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application and required documents, through online or via courier.

Required Documents:-
->GRE and TOEFL/IELTS test scores
->Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Passport copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?