15th December 2013, 02:04 PM
iqrarao

How can I become Doctor without MBBS?

I have completed inter in premedical and wanted to become mbbs by applying but couldnt get addmision ,now i am worried about that what should i do plz can anyone help me to resolve this problem .....

Query ..

1) How can i become doctor without doing MBBS?

plz tell me in detail...

Thanks awl Ov you..

13th March 2014, 06:50 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become Doctor without MBBS?

Hello Sir if u think u can become a doctor without MBBS then you are absolutely right.Yes you heard me right you can become a doctor man.Now let me explain it to you in detail.
In our rural India there is a very acute shortage of doctors for as long as we can remember yes and we all are aware about it.Let me put it this way there are 60 doctors per 10000 people in Cuba whereas in a country like ours sadly there are only 6 doctors per 10000 people.In our country first off all there are very few seats to become a doctor and those are also sold for lakhs of rupees to the aspirants.

But now the government of India and MCI have come together to tackle this situation.MCI has started a new program in which a non MBBS person can practice medicine in primary health centers in rural areas.This is a 3 year course and after a person has a five year experience he can do a 2 year bridge course and guess what he would be an equivalent to a MBBS and then can move further to urban health facilities.

And this will not only help aspirants of MBBS to become doctors but will also help this country become a more prosperous nation.And as we know doctors are equivalent to god so go for it dude and best of luck.
5th April 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

how to become general doctor without doing mbbs bds bams bhms another field
4th December 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about validity and scope about diploma in cms & ed course..as they treated as doctor???
3rd June 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I might get 249 in neet of 2019 shall I get government seat in Karnataka?
28th October 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc food science and nutrition i like to do my pg as m.d.pedietric its possible.can i able write neet pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?