25th December 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become a member of a Political Party?

hii i am just 18 years old.. and i m interested to become a member of any political party..can anybody tell me how many age is required for become a member of any political party..

31st October 2016, 08:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a member of a Political Party?

All political parties either national level party or state level party registered with Election Commission of India have regional offices in different parts of states. They have offices almost in every district. Application form for becoming member of a political party is available at regional office of political party.

Nowadays application form are available online and you can fill the application form and submit to regional office who will give you registration number confirming your membership to that political party. Your age is enough to become member of any political party.

For becoming member of BJP, Click Here .

For joining Aam Aadmi Party, Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?