27th October 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after finishing 10th?

I finshed 10std now i am +1science i like to become a pilot .
How to becomd a piolet?

28th October 2012, 10:46 AM
C.Nelson

Smile Re: How to become a Pilot after finishing 10th?

If you want to become a pilot you must take physics and mathematics compulsary in 11th and 12th standard...if you want to join the air force after 12th standard there will be advertistment in newspapers for entrance exams...you can also join after getting a B.E degree...good luck
28th October 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after finishing 10th?

How to become a pilot
29th October 2012, 09:35 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to becomd a piolet?
Dear friend,

As you have just completed 10th class so you are not eligible to become a pilot after 10th. In order to become a pilot first you have to complete 12th class. You should have to complete 12th class with science stream. If you are interested to become a pilot then I am providing you some informations regarding how to become a pilot.

For getting admission in Pilot course first you should have to pass 12th class with Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th. There is no age limit for this course. This course is considered to be very costly course and full of risk.

Joining Process :-

step 1:

First of all you have to pass the 12th class with science stream and then you have to register yourself in any Flying Club.

Step 2:

Once you have completed registration in Flying club, then you become eligible to get training in Flying colleges. These colleges provides you some theoretical as well as practical training after which you have to undergo for written exams. Once you cleared these written exam then they will provide you following licenses-

-->SPL (Students Pilot License),
-->FRTOL (Flight Radio Telephony Operators License).

step 3:

Once you get your license then you need to undergo flying the 50 hours or practical training of 50 hour because of 5 exams conducted by the DGCA which stands for Directorate General Of Civil Aviation.

In order to become a complete pilot first you have to pass all the 5 papers conducted by DGCA out of which three are general papers and two are technical papers.

Exam Subjects:-

General papers:

Navigation,
Air regulations,
Meteorology.

Technical papers:

Technical general,
Technical specific.

After completing these written exams, you become eligible to appear in the WPC WING stands for ministry of communication exam.

Step 4:

Till this step you have to undergo for the 50 hours flying course and also you have to clear the remaining flying 200 hours on single engine and another 25 hours on multi engine aircrafts. After completing this step you get the Commercial Pilot License (CPL).

After successful completion of above steps and after getting commercial pilot license you become the pilot. Now you are eligible to fly any aircraft.

The total duration of the course is around 2 years and you have to spend around 15-20 lakh rupees in order to become a pilot.
29th October 2012, 12:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-Sorry 10th pass can't become pilot. you have to pass 10+2 with physics and maths to be eligible for becoming pilot.

-After 10+2 with physics and maths you can give NDA Exam and join air force to become pilot.

-For NDA your age must be 16 1/2 to 19 years to be eligible for NDA . You should be unmarried also.

-The selection is based on objective type paper and SSB inteview.

-You can also become pilot after Graduation in engineering or physics or maths through exams like CDS and AFCAT.

BEST OF LUCK...
29th October 2012, 01:05 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT.

1. At least 17years.

2. Able to speak, read, write and understand English language.

3. Logbook endorsement from an authorized instructor.

4. Hold 3rd class medical certificate.

5. Pass the required knowledge test
(private written test).

6. Meet the aeronautical experience requirement.

7. Pass a written & practical standard test.
29th October 2012, 03:45 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,

Now you are not eligible for pilot but you have to complete your (10+2) studies from any recognized board or university along with Maths, physics or we can say that science stream, theN only you can proceed further .

below eligibility criteria given please refer ;

Educational Qualification:

A candidate must be 10+2 with Maths and Physics with at least 50% marks

AGE LIMIT :

A candidates' age should not less than 18 year

Eye Sight :
Your vision in one eye must be perfect - 6/6 eyesight. In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6.

Physical Fitness :

You must be physically fit and free of any disease that can hamper normal functioning.

29th October 2012, 06:09 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

As you have just completed 10th class so you are not eligible to become a pilot after 10th. In order to become a pilot first you have to complete 12th class. You should have to complete 12th class with science stream. If you are interested to become a pilot then I am providing you some informations regarding how to become a pilot.

For getting admission in Pilot course first you should have to pass 12th class with Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th. There is no age limit for this course. This course is considered to be very costly course and full of risk.

Joining Process :-

step 1:

First of all you have to pass the 12th class with science stream and then you have to register yourself in any Flying Club.

Step 2:

Once you have completed registration in Flying club, then you become eligible to get training in Flying colleges. These colleges provides you some theoretical as well as practical training after which you have to undergo for written exams. Once you cleared these written exam then they will provide you following licenses-

-->SPL (Students Pilot License),
-->FRTOL (Flight Radio Telephony Operators License).

step 3:

Once you get your license then you need to undergo flying the 50 hours or practical training of 50 hour because of 5 exams conducted by the DGCA which stands for Directorate General Of Civil Aviation.

In order to become a complete pilot first you have to pass all the 5 papers conducted by DGCA out of which three are general papers and two are technical papers.

Exam Subjects:-

General papers:

Navigation,
Air regulations,
Meteorology.

Technical papers:

Technical general,
Technical specific.

After completing these written exams, you become eligible to appear in the WPC WING stands for ministry of communication exam.

Step 4:

Till this step you have to undergo for the 50 hours flying course and also you have to clear the remaining flying 200 hours on single engine and another 25 hours on multi engine aircrafts. After completing this step you get the Commercial Pilot License (CPL).

After successful completion of above steps and after getting commercial pilot license you become the pilot. Now you are eligible to fly any aircraft.

The total duration of the course is around 2 years and you have to spend around 15-20 lakh rupees in order to become a pilot.
29th October 2012, 07:03 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

To become a pilot ypu have to first complete your 12th.

You will have to appear for NDA exam, which conducts entrance exam for Flying wing.

Eligibility -

Minimum clss 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as main subjects form a recognised school.

Age - 16 .5 - 19 years.

Exam pattern -

Exam is conductd in two stages -

Written exam

Interview.
29th October 2012, 07:08 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Hi,
you can apply for Indian Air Force pilot.
For Indian Air Force Pilot :-
Educational Qualification:-
B.Sc. (Physics/Maths) 3 years or B.E. 4 years or B.Sc. (General) 3 years with Physics and Maths.

Age Limit:-
19 to 23 years.

Physical Eligibility For Male:-
(a) Height: 162.5 cms
(b) Leg Length: Not less than 99 cms and not more than 128 cms,
(c) Chest: fully expanded chest should not be less than 82 cms with 5 cms expansion.

Physical Eligibility For Female:-
(a) Height: 162.5 cms
(b) Leg Length: Between 99 cms and 120 cms.

candidate can also visit to the Indian Air force website-http://careerairforce.nic.in/
29th October 2012, 08:07 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Pilot after finishing 10th?

Quote:
How to becomd a piolet?

Dear Aspirant,

As You said that you are aspiring to become a Pilot after finishing your 10th then here i am providing you to the guide line for it......

First of all you have to take admission in 11-12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths......

Then You have to clear your 12th science with at least 60% then you should have to apply for NDA.....

NDA stands for National Defense Academy this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-II and NDA-I......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility and Criteria:
  1. A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized Board....
  2. Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years....
  3. Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it..
  4. A Candidate have nationality of INDIA...

Exam Pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Physical Test & Personal Interview

Physical Requirement:

All the best

With Regards....
Dharm
29th October 2012, 09:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
How to becomd a piolet?
Hey friend,

It is to clear that there is no provision for you to join in as a Pilot with just a qualification of completed +2.It is good to see your interest now itself in joining in Indian Air Force at this age but you are ineligible.

The reason is with that you are not satisfying the Age limit and the mentioned education qualification of yours.

The first thing is that the minimum education qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is that you need to have completed +2 and from a recognzied school board of education and you need to have got a fair percentage.

The next thing is about the age limit standard as you need to have 16 1/2-19 years of age.

BUt as you are not satisfying both you are not eligible at this stage,so it is better that you continue your studies an possess the qualiications and then apply for the exam

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
29th October 2012, 11:05 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

become a Pilot after finishing 10th

AGE LIMIT-

16.5-19 years for all the candidates.

You must be Physically fit

You must have Indian nationality.

You must have marital status UNMARRIED.

Through this NDA exam, one can apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE(IAF), INDIAN NAVY(NA), & INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA).
NDA exam is conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) every year for two times

GOOD LUCK............
30th October 2012, 10:28 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

To become commerical pilot you need to complete 12th standard with PCM subjects. Then only you can start a long and expensive Pilot course. I am not trying to discourage you from the Commerical pilot course.

It is a good career option regardless of what is happening in aviation sector of India. You must be reading about Kingfisher and Air India mess on daily basis. But this should not discourage you from becoming commerical pilot.

Commerical Pilot is a good career option with great salary and additional perks. The perks differ from airlines to airlines. Below is the complete procedure for you to become commercial pilot.

Eligibility

1. Complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks in 12th.

3. The age limit is 18 to 30 years.

Physical Requirements

1. Your height should be at least 5 feet.

2. 6/6 eyesight is required to become commercial pilot.

3. You can wear eyeglasses as long as your eyesight is correctable to 20/20 vision.

4. You should not have fear of heights or air sickness.

Procedure

Student’s Pilot Licence

You can apply for Student’s Pilot Licence even now. All the candidates who have completed 10th can apply for this licence. You only have to give a basic Math test and score 75 percent marks in it to get the licence. The questions in the test are related to aircrafts.

Private Pilot Licence

After obtaining student's licence you will have to complete 12th before you can apply for the Private Pilot Licence. Upon completing 12th apply for Private Pilot Licence. Take admission in a good fly school. Here you will be taught to fly the aircraft, firstly with the help of a instructor and later on your own. You will need total of 60 hours of flying experience which includes 20 hours of solo experience. Then there will be a written test which is conducted by DGCA.

Commercial Pilot Licence

In the last stage you will have to obtain 250 hours of flying experience. Following that there will be number of written tests followed by medical test. If cleared all successfully, you will get the Commercial Pilot Licence.

You can then apply for a pilot job in a airline.
15th August 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a 11 class student and I have both PCMB and I am equally interested in both maths and bio then to become a successful person what shed I do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?