2nd December 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after passing +3

Hello sir i am now reading +3 1st year with physics honours and i want to become pilot what can i do?

29th June 2013, 05:38 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing +3

hai,

There are certain attributes to be a Pilot.First of all, you should not be afraid of heights and should have a passion to fly those machines.one should posses a good coordination of mind and limbs.

To become a pilot there are some eligibility and some of study centers available for pilot training.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have completed 12th PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics) from a recognized Board.

Candidate should secure minimum of 50% marks in 12th standard.

Age Limit:

The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.

Height:

The minimum height should be 5 feet

Eye sight:

Eyesight 6/6

Pilot Procedure:

This procedure is based on three steps:

1.Students Pilot Licence

2.Private Pilot Licence

3.Commercial Pilot Licence

1.Student's Pilot Licence:

A basic maths test needed to cleared to get the student licence and your age should be at least 16 years and you must have 10th to obtain students licence.

2.Private Pilot Licence:

In this training there would be a written test that you must clear.You will have to get the 40 hours of flying experience with an instructor and 20 hrs to solo flying experience.

3.Commercial Pilot Licence:

There will be series of written test by DGCA on various aspects of the aircraft that you will need to pass and DGCA will ask you to go through a medical test.

regards...santhosh.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?