15th August 2013, 04:16 PM
Aditi semwal

What to do after passing 12th to become a Pilot? I am currently in 12th

hi am aditi currently in 12 and want to become a pilot but i don't know what to do after 12 for becoming pilot or which exam i have to give after 12 pls suggest me some books also so that i can prepare for the pilot exam???????????????

24th August 2013, 12:38 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th to become a Pilot? I am currently in 12th

hello friend,
to become a pilot there is a process for that.
after comlpletion 10+2(m.p.c) wright entrance exams like eamcet,aieee,iit, jee,etc.
if you get good rank in that exam you have a choice to get a seat in "ane" best btech college.so try to get good rank.do hard work.
otherwise after comletion of inter wright nda exam.nda exam conducted by upsc board in a year two times.
nda posts:
indain army,
indian airforce,
indian navy.
if you are intrested in army pilot select airforce cource.
ok.all the best.
6th December 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th to become a Pilot? I am currently in 12th

if i want to get admission in flying school which entrance exam should i pass jee ,cet ,nda,or upsc
9th August 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an air line pilot... and currently I m in 12th science, which is the best flying school in India?? so that I can go for it
16th January 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

"Well I'm a student who didn't clear her exam twice but scored less then 50% but yet wishes to become a pilot,can anything be done regarding this..? I really want to become a pilot....? do reply.
11th May 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with 50 percent marks and scored 53 in jee, I wanted to become pilot which exam do I give for joining flying school or get training for pilot, pls do reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?