2nd September 2012, 04:54 PM
joshuasam jj

How to become a Pilot after passing 12th?

my name is joshua . i am studing 12th std , i want to become a pilot, i think , we want to become a pilot we have money in large,, but i am in middle class ,, so what can i do?

pls tell me

8th September 2012, 11:30 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuasam jj View Post
my name is joshua . i am studing 12th std , i want to become a pilot, i think , we want to become a pilot we have money in large,, but i am in middle class ,, so what can i do?

pls tell me
If your aim is to become Pilot in Indian air force then you can do one thing after Intermediate examination. You have to apply for the NDA Examination only if you have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination.

Intermediate candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, but you must be unmarried only. This entry is only for unmarried male candidates, no girls are allowed to apply for NDA.

To apply for NDA Examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, Notification published twice in a year and the notification updated in the employment Newspaper or in the official UPSC website.

If you are satisfied the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible for NDA.

The selection is based on written test followed by SSB interview and medical test. those who cracked all these stages are eligible for Training in NDA.

For next year examination notification is going to be published soon in last month of December.

Those who are not eligible for NDA, may apply for CDS and AFCAT examination after completing graduation with minimum 60% marks, from a recognised university. So please check the official websites for more details.
8th September 2012, 08:07 PM
sailagishetty

To my friend,
if you want to became pilot in indian force.You have to apply for NDA examination if you have to study maths and physics in intermediate.
Intermediate candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, but you must be unmarried only. This entry is onlyfor unmarried male candidates, no girls are allowed to apply for NDA.
To apply for NDA Examination, your age should between 16.5 to19 years, Notification published twice in a year and the notification updated in the employment Newspaper or in theofficial UPSC website.
If you are satisfied the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible for NDA.
The selection is based on writtentest followed by SSB interview and medical test. those who cracked all these stages are eligible for Training in NDA.
For next year examination notification is going to be published soon in last month of December.
Those who are not eligible for NDA, may apply for CDS and AFCAT examination after completing graduation with minimum 60% marks, from a recognised university. So please check the official websites for more details.
12th September 2012, 11:48 PM
sailagishetty

My dear friend
If you want to became pilot first you have complete your intermediate.One thing you must study physics and maths in intermediate.Intermediate candidates are eligible for this exam but the applicants should unmarried male with age between 16.5to19.Girls are not eligible for the exam.For the notification updates see news paper and website.
13th September 2012, 01:39 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

pls tell me

*If your aim is to become Pilot in Indian air force then you can do one thing after Intermediate examination.

*You have to apply for the NDA Examination only if you have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination.

*Intermediate candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, but you must be unmarried only.

*This entry is only for unmarried male candidates, no girls are allowed to apply for NDA.

*To apply for NDA Examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, Notification published twice in a year and the notification updated in the employment Newspaper or in the official UPSC website.

*Those who are not eligible for NDA, may apply for CDS and AFCAT examination after completing graduation with minimum 60% marks, from a recognised university. So please check the official websites for more details.
7th December 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

why girls are not allowed to apply for NDA pilot
24th January 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to became a pilot its my aim but we are a middle class. So what I can do pls tell me its my humble request
24th January 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to became a pilot its my aim but we are a middle class. So what I can do pls tell me its my humble request
3rd February 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a commercial pilot after passing 12th class . I will be studying maths and physics also but what am I supposed to so after completing class 12 ?
14th February 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Ayush and I want to became a aisline pilot , I am in 12th class with subject Physics , Chemistry , Maths and Physical education. I am from a Middle class family. Then help me in how to apply and what to do afterward
14th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i m a girl n i want to become a commercial pilot..so plz tll me wht cn i do..,?
14th February 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i m a girl n i want to become a commercial pilot..so plz tll me wht cn i do..,?
26th February 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hello i am abhishek. studying in 11th class .want to become a pilot what way should follows for that?
23rd March 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

How to become a commercial pilot and what are the courses .
23rd March 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 11 with physics, chemistry and maths. i want to get admission in IIT but if i did not success in it then i would like to do M.B.B.S by cracking AIPMT. if i does not have biology in claas 11 and take it in class 12 then tell me am i eligible for it? i am serious so please tell me right answer. it is the matter of my career and of course life.
30th March 2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Altaf khan (gnpalganj) sir, I want to make a pilot but i am hindi midum bihar bord student please speak how can i make a pilot
14th April 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is suprabhat. I would like to take a admition in pilot coures but i am a belong a middl class family.plz tell me the fees structure . or i am studing in a 12th with physics ,chemestry and maths.
22nd May 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

my name is kriston david raj
i finished 12th...i want to become piolt...plz help.....plzzzzzzz
7th July 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Im not intrested un nda but l want become pilot
14th October 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me coaching centre of nda in haryana
26th November 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

my dream is of making a pilot i m in 12 class science stream my fav subject is also physics maths bt physics is best for me
15th December 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

pls tell me
then don't worry be happy
and do lic
12th January 2014, 08:47 PM
Bablu choureasiya

[my name is Bablu . i am studing 12th std , i want to become a pilot, i think , we want to become a pilot we have money in large,, but i am in middle class ,, so what can i do?

pls tell me[/QUOTE]
19th March 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hello I am Nagendra Indoria. I am a student of class 11 with physics, chemistry and maths.I want to make a pilot but I am hindi midum rajasthan bord student please tell how can i make a pilot.
3rd June 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

my name is puneeth ihave passed my inter now iwant to become pilot what to do we are not able to pay so much money we are middle class
7th September 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Which enterance exam is there for girls to become a pilot after completing 12th (pcmb)?
10th November 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a pilot...nut last i had an operation which was appendicities....can i become a pilot????
18th January 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

My 12th is running and my interest in become a pilot so how i become a pilot
28th May 2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I'm in 10th standard after completing 10th I'm gonna take computer science as my subject which includes physics and Maths what should I do after completing my 12th
18th July 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 12th and I am studying biology and physic and math is optional subject, can I become a pilot?
16th July 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl i want to become a fighter plane pilot in indian air force.
i am in 12 class my stream is PCM with CS.
so i want to know that what steps should i take to achieve my goal and what should i do after completing my 12?
23rd May 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to being a pilot but there need many rupis ,as I am from a middle class family it is very high amount for me and I came to know that NDA exam only for boy's but I am a girl so what can I do? Please tell me,,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?