22nd July 2013, 07:13 PM
ajay b. prajapati

How to become a professor in engineering college? I am studying B.E mechanical in GTU

sir..
i am studying in b.e. mechanical in gtu in 5th sem.
i wants to become professer in engineering college.
can you give me information....???

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  2. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  3. What kind of job can I get while studying in final year ECE engineering in GTU?
  4. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor? -- [New]
  6. What is the criteria to change the college while studying in an Engineering College?
  7. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  8. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  9. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  10. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  11. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  12. How to get training experience from a company in vacation? I am a Mechanical engineering student of GTU
  13. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  14. How many seats are there in Mechanical Engineering in GTU level?
  15. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  16. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  17. What are the government jobs after completing graduation in B.E Mechanical
  18. Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?
14th June 2016, 07:18 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a professor in engineering college? I am studying B.E mechanical in GTU

The candidate needs to qualify in NET / SET / SLET organized by UGC, CSIR or similar authority to become a professor in engineering college. One who have passed Ph.D Degree with minimum procedure & standards mentioned by UGC regulation are exempted to qualify in NET / SET / SLET .

Academic qualification required for professor in engineering college is Master's Degree with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university of India or licensed foreign University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?