12th September 2011, 10:07 PM
mon1

What is the criteria to change the college while studying in an Engineering College?

i am studying Mechanical engineering in a govt engg college.but the infrastructure of my college is not so good.thato is why i want to change my college.what are the eligibility cryteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change the college to autonomous college? I am studying in AMVITM engineering college
  2. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  3. How can I change my college in 2nd year and whom to consult?
  4. How can I change my college after scoring 8.76 in last semester? How much is the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  6. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  8. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  9. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  11. How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?
  12. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
  13. Criteria to change stream from CSE to EE during 2nd year? Is it possible to change the college?
  14. Which are the best colleges in Pune or Mumbai? I am a commerce student
  15. How to change dental college to do internships?
  16. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Procedure of shifting from one college to another? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
29th December 2011, 01:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to change the college while studying in an Engineering College?

Switching from one college to another under the same university takes place under certain conditions which varies from institution to institution. If a student has a valid reason for the switch then he has to meet the concerned department and the authority explaining him the reason in writing. if the authority grants permission for the change then the switch form has to be filled to get transferred from one college to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?