14th July 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Scientist in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?

how to became scientest in biotec after m tec in biotec

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? What shall I do to become a Scientist?
  2. How to become a Scientist in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  3. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  4. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  5. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  6. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  7. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  9. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  10. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  11. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses? -- [New]
  12. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. How to become a scientist after completing 12th standard?
  15. How to get a good Job in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  17. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  18. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
10th January 2021, 11:08 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to become a Scientist in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?

The eligibility criteria to become a scientist in biotech is
candidate must have a bachelor and a master's degree in biochemistry and biophysics, biotechnology or biomedical engineering in addition to this he or she must also have studied the bio processing, experimental approaches, virology and advanced genetics
After achieving masters one has to to go for PhD program in field of biotechnology after achieving the degree of PhD you can be termed as a scientist
candidate will also have to appear for the joint admission test on the basis of the merit and rank scored in this exams he will be classified as scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?