23rd August 2017, 09:52 PM
mondrathi gopinath

How to become a Stock Broker after completion of B.Sc Maths and Computer Science?

How to become a stock broker after completion of B.Sc Maths and Computer Science? Can you please guide me with the information on this as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Stock Broker in India?
  2. Procedure to be followed to become a Stock Broker? Suitable courses to become a Stock Broker?
  3. Procedure to become a Stock Broker after B.Com? Scope for Stock Broker in India?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Sc Computer Science without having Mathematics in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  5. Being a Financial Adviser how can I become a Stock Broker?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. Procedure to become a stock broker after completing B.A program from Delhi University? Institutes offering the course?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  9. Career as Stock Trader or a Broker is right after B.Com?
  10. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  11. Which subject is suitable for me in 12th if I am interested in Online Trading?
  12. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  13. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  14. Which one has a better career scope between Science and Commerce?
  15. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  16. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  18. To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?
27th August 2017, 01:17 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Stock Broker after completion of B.Sc Maths and Computer Science?

I will recommend you to do following certificate course after which you can have a valid licence for stock broking
>> NSE Academy certificate CURRENCY and COMMODITY market
>> Certified equity market analysis

The information/intimation of following course can be obtained from www.nseindia.com
Further you can join following stock broking companies like Angel Stock broking, Share khan, Reliance, Capital Via ,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?