18th December 2011, 05:20 PM
khalsa ji jammu

How to become a Sub-Inspector being a candidate of going to appear for 12th class Exams?

hello sir
i want to become a sub inspector, but i didn't know that how can i achieve my goal.i passed my 11th class know. but ready for 12th class exams. can u help me

18th December 2011, 10:11 PM
sheetal pandita

Default Re: How to become a Sub-Inspector being a candidate of going to appear for 12th class Exams?

You wish to join the defence ...that is good

First you complete your 12th class exam and during this time keep an eye on the local newspaper which will provide you the details about your goal.

Also visit the official website of J&K police which is (jandkpolice.org). This will help you to get know about the SUb -inspector form whether available or not.

wish u best of luck!!!
19th December 2011, 12:03 AM
bishnu_g

Default Re: How to become a Sub-Inspector being a candidate of going to appear for 12th class Exams?

yes friend it is not possible to join direct as sub inspector after +2 you must have done some courses like stenography , etc.. generally you may after that in crpf, state police etc
best of luck
19th December 2011, 09:29 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Sub-Inspector(SI)

Frriend,

You have mention that you are in 11th, untill you complete your grauation
you are not eligible to apply for SI exam. here i am giving eligibility criteria
of SI.

Eligibility For SI Exam : Candidates should have a graduate degree from any recognized university can apply for the Exam.

Physical tests include for SI Exam are:-
A initial 5 kilometer run which should be completed in 25 minutes
A 100 meter sprint which should be completed in 15 seconds.
A long jump in which a candidate should jump a distance of 3.80 meters.
A shot put throw which should be thrown a distance of 5.60 meters.
A high jump in which a jump of 1.2 meters is required.
An 800 meter run which should be completed in 170 seconds .

Written test for SI Exam consists of 4 papers.These are:-
Paper 1- English (Descriptive)
Paper 2- Telugu (Descriptive)
Paper 3- Arithmetic, test of reasoning,Mental ability.
Paper 4- General studies
21st December 2011, 08:21 AM
mettuguy

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:

NATIONALITY:
Applicant should be a bonafide citizen of INDIA.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
The minimum educational qualification required is a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2009, i.e. those born not earlier than 02.01.1984 and not later than 01.01.1989 will be eligible.
The upper age limit as prescribed above will be relaxable only in the following cases:-

Upto a maximum of 05 years, if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe category
Upto a maximum of 3 years, if a candidate belongs to an OBC category.
This relaxation is admissible for those castes notified in the Central List and the List issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi. No other certificate will be accepted as sufficient proof.
Age concession to Ex-Servicemen will be allowed in accordance with the orders issued by the government from time to time.
They will be permitted to deduct the period served in the armed forces from their actual age and the resultant age, so derived, should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years.
It is further clarified that an “Ex-Serviceman” means a person, who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non-combatant in Army, Navy or Air Force of the Indian Union and who retired from such service after earning his pension.

Relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible upto 40 years (43 years for OBC, 45 years for SCs/STs) for departmental candidates of Delhi Police.
A “departmental candidate” means a Constable, Head Constable or a Asstt. Sub-Inspector enlisted in Delhi Police with a minimum of 5 years service and who otherwise fulfills all other qualifications.

Upto a maximum of 5 years for sportsmen of distinction who have represented a state at the national level and the country at the international level in sports.
The discipline of sports for which relaxation is permissible as per table given below.
If a candidate belongs to SC/ST category and fulfills the above criteria, he is eligible for 5 years relaxation in upper age limit over and above the relaxation prescribed at Clause 3(c)(i).
In effect, he qualifies for relaxation in the upper age limit to a maximum of 10 years.
25th May 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

When released s.i notification?
26th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how to become si after btech
8th June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria to become si in j and k state
28th July 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

hi,ths is ravikishore studying 3rd B.Tech ,i want to become an SI,sir i'm have site problem is there any problem while go for selections & my height is 170 ,i'm eligilble for that. reply me to my mail, mail is [email protected]
17th August 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m anuskha singh from Jabalpur(mp ) i want to become si in mp tell me full details of si?????
28th October 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir,i just finished my batchelo of engineering -computer science engineering,how can i apply fos SI post?
8th December 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

can we apply for si after finishing the bsc.
31st December 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I complete deee, what post i can apply in police?
12th May 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the minnimum qualification to become a si & how to face the psc exam.
31st May 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a inspector . How achive that plz tall me;-
prakash shah
5th August 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hi sir how can i become sub inspecter pls guide me i m appring graduation it will be complt on 2015 and my age is 23 so pls reply me my gmail id [email protected]
7th August 2013, 06:15 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalsa ji jammu View Post
hello sir
i want to become a sub inspector, but i didn't know that how can i achieve my goal.i passed my 11th class know. but ready for 12th class exams. can u help me
for sub inspector
1.you must have one degree.
2.Height should be 170 cm
3.good eye sight

SSC and state level exams will be conducted every year for SI
18th October 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir iam srikanth and iam studing B.Tech 1st year i want to become si but i have some height problem what can i do and when i will start preparation for the si exam
24th November 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

what job i will do after B.tech in mechnical engineering.....????
20th January 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, is it required to write telugu test for exam i don't know no write telugu well so please say is it required
[email protected]
22nd January 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

female:20yrs
hi iam studying b.com 2nd yr, i am done wid ncc 'c' certificate can i try for SI ?? I am 5.8 in height and gud @ sports
3rd April 2014, 02:09 PM
g.v.lakshmi narayanan

respected sir,
As i am finished my 12th exams well.
my next carrer want to become an sub-inspector.please give me a solution to this problem
3rd April 2014, 04:25 PM
vijil raj ms

Red face Re: How to become a Sub-Inspector being a candidate of going to appear for 12th class Exams?

[QUOTE=sheetal pandita;1533177]You wish to join the defence ...that is good

First you complete your 12th class exam and during this time keep an eye on the local newspaper which will provide you the details about your goal.

Also visit the official website of J&K police which is (jandkpolice.org). This will help you to get know about the SUb -inspector form whether available or not.
1st August 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

hiii my name rajendrakumar now completed my b.tech .soo my goal was become a sub inspector how prepare that plzz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?