24th October 2011, 02:41 AM
Dr.AKHILESH kumar

What strategy I have to follow to qualify in Medical Exams being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

Dear sir,iam studying in class 12th and i want to know what strategy we have to make to qualify medical exams.

Related Questions:
  1. What is strategy? How to make strategy? What are the benefits through a good strategy?
  2. Which board is apt to choose for becoming a Doctor?
  3. Requirements to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  4. How to do MBA after pursuing D.Ed? I am in 12th class Non Medical
  5. How to qualify for Indian Navy being a candidate having completed 12th in Science and pursuing BBA?
  6. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  7. In which all exams to qualify for pursuing MBBS in USA?
  8. How many rounds are available in PathPartner Off-Campus Interview? Questions pattern of Aptitude Test? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for CDS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class and pursuing B.Com course?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank Exams after completion of 12th class being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Com?
  11. Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  13. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  14. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  15. What is the first step to become a Army Doctor after completion of 10+2?
  16. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  17. How to become a Sub-Inspector being a candidate of going to appear for 12th class Exams?
  18. Qualification for ICWA direct admission?
24th October 2011, 09:28 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What strategy I have to follow to qualify in Medical Exams being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.AKHILESH kumar View Post
Dear sir,iam studying in class 12th and i want to know what strategy we have to make to qualify medical exams.
What strategy I have to follow to qualify in Medical Exams being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

Follow the following strategies to get good marks
  • Know your Strength and Weaknesses- This is the best time to decide what you strenght and what is your weakness .Try to strengthen your weakness and also the strength.
  • Prepare strictly according to the syllabus .
  • Give priority to those topics which contains more marks rather than trying to complete the whole syllabus.
  • If you have not touched some chapters then i will recommend you not to touch those now because it will create confusion in your mind during exam.
  • Try to strengthen only those topics which you have already read .
  • Take part in online preparation test conducted by different website to taste your preparation .This will give you better idea of your preparation .
  • Give special focus on time management as it is also one of the cause of failure of good students.
  • Work hard for getting good result as there is no any shortcut of success.
  • If you have just passed class 10th or 12th then i will recommend you to go for some good coaching institute because it will not only help you to prepare better but also provide competitive environment which will definitely help you in exam.

Some Best Books Recommended by the Experts
  • Target AIIMS
  • Universal Self Scorer Biology for AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC & Various Medical Entrance Exams
  • Edusys Advanced Explorer AIIMS 2008
  • LP Golden Excel with AIIMS Previous Years solved Papers by by Dr. J.K. Juneja, S. Jawa, Dr. J. P. Sharma

With Regards
ravik1214
24th October 2011, 10:16 AM
tejesh_09

Default Re: What strategy I have to follow to qualify in Medical Exams being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

To prepare for medical entrance exam during study in12th class, one should start preparation from the very beginning of in10+2 with a confident aim to crack the medical entrance exam.

First of all during pursing your study in 10+2 you should ascertain minutely regarding your weak portion of your study and accordingly give emphasis on that portion to make that easy for you.

Go strictly as per the syllabus of medical entrance exam and prepare accordingly.

You should take part in various on line test conducted by different medical exam related web site to test your ability time to time so that accordingly you can know your weak area of preparation.

There are so many institution which prepares aspirants for medical entrance exam which you may join to strengthen your preparation in a systematic way.

A very vital point to remember in preparing for the exam is time management as within a specific time you have to complete so many questions in the entrance exam so accordingly you should test your ability in this area as many time as you can before appearing the exam.

SOME BEST RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR MEDICAL EXAM:-

Biology:

Pradeep’s Biology

SC Verma (Part-1 and 2)

MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT (Subscription)

Dinesh Biology

NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2

Trueman’s Biology

AC Dutta for Botany (Oxford Publication),

Physics:

Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal

HC Verma for Physics,

Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals

NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2

Chemistry:

ABC Chemistry

Arihant Organic Chemistry

Dinesh Chemistry

Morrision Boyd for Organic Chemistry

Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula for Physical Chemistry

NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2
24th October 2011, 05:23 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What strategy I have to follow to qualify in Medical Exams being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

dear friend,
You want to go for medical exams, after completion of 12th.
My friend , medical exams are very hard to crack.. As the number of sit very small, so it is really tough to qualify the exam.

To crack the exam you need to be more determine...
Try to concentrate more on biology.. If you do well in this paper then the chances of getting a sit will increases..
So, clear all your doubts, and make a clear concept..
Solve as many as questions possible.. It will give you an idea, also help you to gain confidence.
All you need is you have to do hard work..
If you do that then you will get the result..

All the best.
5th January 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Am in eleventh std, I wanna crack AIIMS.
Please suggest me study plan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?