15th January 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How is Bhubaneswar Engineering College to study Aeronautical Engineering?

Sir I want to join in Bhubaneswar engineering college to study aeronautical engineering.... is that institute is good...way of studies were good in that college..?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. List of best colleges having 1696 rank in OJEE?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 7994 rank in OJEE?
  7. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  8. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  10. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Any chance for NITs after scoring 66828 AIR and category rank of 16238?
  15. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  16. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  17. With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Where is the MCA entrance exam conducted in Orissa? Previous years question papers? Is there any negative marketing in this MCA entrance exam?
15th January 2016, 10:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is Bhubaneswar Engineering College to study Aeronautical Engineering?

In state of Orissa, Bhubaneswar Engineering college is the best college for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering. So do not worry about this college.

This college has good faculties, there is scope for practical knowledge, good training exercises module and later on placement assistance.

Other than this is KIITEE but not as good as above college.
15th January 2016, 10:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is Bhubaneswar Engineering College to study Aeronautical Engineering?

Bhubaneswar Engineering College is good for studying aeronautical engineering. The college offers 60 seats for the admission in the aeronautical engineering. The college is well reputed ad affiliated. The Bhubaneswar Engineering College is affiliated by the All India Council of Technical Education and by Biju Patnaik University of Technology.
15th January 2016, 11:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Bhubaneswar Engineering college is the best institute in Orissa for studying Aeronautical Engineering due to following reasons as mentioned below:

1. Better infrastructure.

2. Specialized faculties.

3. Good practical knowledge.

4. Summer Training programmes.

5. Better Placement facility in final year of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?