21st May 2011, 06:59 PM
deepikaveera

With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?

i had eye site of -2. do i have an oppertunity to study aeronautical engineering? how do i get the admission in an university? is there any entarence exam? name some best universities offering aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. How to do Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Eye sight requirement for aeronautical engineering
  7. Am I eligible to do internship in HAL if am pursuing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  8. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Do I have an opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  10. Can I go for Aeronautical engineering after losing my left eye vision
  11. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  12. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  15. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  18. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
29th January 2012, 04:19 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for Aeronautics Engineering with an eye site of -2.
26th March 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?

How the eye site is related to aeronautical engeneering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?