20th June 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

How to calculate BCom(H) percentage of Punjab University?

Hello friends, I am a student of BCom(H) of Punjab University. I want to calculate my percentage. So, I just want to know that how I can calculate the percentage of BCom(H)? Please explain to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to calculate percentage when we apply for government exams? Is it aggregate of all papers or without language paper?
  2. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
  3. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  4. How can I calculate the percentage for CGPA?
  5. How should I calculate SAT 2 percentage?
  6. Procedure to calculate aggregate marks of Mumbai university?
  7. How to calculate percentage of marks from SGPA? I am a student of Kerala University
  8. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  9. How to calculate percentage of B.Com general?
  10. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  11. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How does IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th
  13. What should I do to give the improvement exam of graduation at Punjab University?
  14. How to calculate degree percentage in Kerala University for PSC exam?
  15. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  16. How to calculate the percentage under BPUT?
  17. How much will be the marks after scoring 90% in GATE ECE?
  18. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
30th June 2018, 03:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate BCom(H) percentage of Punjab University?

You have to calculate overall percentage i.e. after completing 3 years you will be able to calculate exact percentage.
You have to add marks of only honours paper. In graduation there are total 8 papers to study in 3 years.
You have to calculate marks of all 8 papers together and divide it by 8. Now you will get exact percentage which you have scored.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?