22nd October 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How can a B.Tech (E&I) graduate from private institution get government jobs?

i am study b.tech enginner in aprivate college in applied electronics &instrumentation ,can i get govt job ,and how the possibility.
please send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  2. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  3. How can a B.Tech (E&I) graduate from private institution get government jobs?
  4. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  5. Is B. Tech valid for Government, Private and Gulf jobs?
  6. Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper
  7. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  8. What is the fees of MBBS course?
  9. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  10. For which kind of job can I apply after scoring 65% in B.E ECE?
  11. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  12. Information about the government jobs in Hospitals and Industries after B.Pharm?
  13. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  14. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma?
  15. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  16. Is this possible to get admission to MCA course having completed B.Com this year? Eligibility criteria for MCA course?
  17. Best option between government job and private job? -- [New]
  18. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
29th May 2012, 07:18 PM
Superankur

Default Re: How can a B.Tech (E&I) graduate from private institution get government jobs?

For getting government job u have to check the vacancy from Employment newspaper and goverment portal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?