24th June 2011, 08:39 PM
chinna572

How to get a government job after passing B.Tech? I want to get a government job

my qualification is B.Tech i want to get govt.job...i want to get govt.job in any sector

Related Questions:
17th April 2012, 08:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing B.Tech? I want to get a government job

After B.Tech, one can apply for jobs in many government departments and the notifications regarding the available job opportunities will be published in official websites, employment dailies government job portals etc. You can apply for suitable positions as per your specialization area by visiting web portals of such organizations. In most cases, one should qualify in written test conducted as part of selection criteria for each job. Since you are a B.Tech graduate you can try for jobs in Railways, Defense services, IES, IAS, Nationalized banks etc.
6th October 2012, 07:38 PM
suraj391

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing B.Tech? I want to get a government job

Hello

You are eligible for getting Governament job with 60% in your B.TEC
If you Qualify the GATE exam you are eligible to sit for major governament sector

companies like BHEl, NTPC, POWER GRID CORPORATIONS, ONGC etc even though if you are having only 60% in your academics....

If you would like work apart from your academics in governament sector you can apply for PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION exams, Railways and

NAVY etc..,

* If you would like to work in private sector 60% is enough to get good job in major companies . you just need some good knowledge in your academics

then surely you can get job in private ssectors( including core and software fields)....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?