15th March 2013, 07:35 PM
samatha paleti

How can a B.Tech student move to Architecture?

i'm a b.tech student pursuing my 2nd year now. if i want to move on to studies in architecture, do i have to start from the beginning of bachelor's degree again? please suggest me any other possible options that i have got, to go for architecture......

Related Questions:
  1. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  2. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  3. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  4. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  5. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  7. Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?
  8. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  9. Which course should I take up after 12th? Should I pursue engineering or opt for another course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  11. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  13. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  15. Are there any courses related to Architecture available in GRE universities?
  16. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  17. BSC IT or Btech in Naval Architecture? Which one is a better course?
  18. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
5th October 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a B.Tech student move to Architecture?

after completion of my btech degree can i do architecture course
16th January 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a B.Tech student move to Architecture?

Hi friends after completion of my B-Tech Aeronautical degree can i do M-Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?