30th November 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Internship in ISRO being an Aerospace student? Requirements to apply?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. Can I get internship at ISRO? If yes, then what are the requirements available?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. Where can i do internship being a BE (Aerospace) student?
  4. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  5. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. How to apply for 1 month internship in Aerospace field?
  9. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  10. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  11. Are internship for 2nd year students available at DRDO,ISRO,HCL or any other institutes related to Aerospace?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  13. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  14. Procedure and requirements for internship in ISRO?
  15. Internship at ISRO after studying B.Tech in Aerospace? -- [New]
  16. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  18. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
10th August 2017, 12:12 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Internship in ISRO being an Aerospace student? Requirements to apply?

In order to apply for internship in ISRO you should have completed 2nd year of your course and should have scored minimum 60% marks though out your career. You should not have any pending backlogs and more than 2 years gap is not allowed. You must have good knowledge about your subjects.

You have to contact your college, that they can talk with the authorities of the company and manage you the permission for internship. Then you have to fill up the online application form and submit your resume to the HR department of the company. Now you have to wait till they replies you back. Once you get a reply after that you have to follow their selection process which will be guided by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?