8th May 2011, 08:32 PM
Awnish Jaiswal

How can I achieve both C.A and B.Com at the same time? What is the procedure?

How can I achieve both C.A and B.Com at a time? is it really possible to do? Pleaes tell me the procedure

14th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I achieve both C.A and B.Com at the same time? What is the procedure?

hi friend, see to that is there dual degree in the colleges. Join that college,you can join and do both degree. For procedure you approach that college.
14th May 2011, 09:04 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I achieve both C.A and B.Com at the same time? What is the procedure?

Hello,
yah, its possible to persue CA as well B.com. You can apply for private course of B.com and continue your preparation for CA. "Makhanlal university" offers distance learning courses and diploma, you can apply for that or can join college on private/self study basis.
Ok, best of luck.
18th June 2011, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I achieve both C.A and B.Com at the same time? What is the procedure?

hello, i wanted to know, how will i manage my time?
as in, the attendence at college as well as my ca coaching
13th August 2011, 08:24 PM
saurabhkaushal333

yes, its possible to persue CA as well B.com. You can apply for private course of B.com and continue your preparation for CA. "Makhanlal university" offers distance learning courses and diploma, you can apply for that or can join college on private/self study basis
best of luck
10th September 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 11th commerce.i want to score 98% in 12th board. What plans should i make
9th October 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

HOW I CAN DO BOTH CA AND BCOM AT THE SAME TIME
24th June 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i do c.a n b.com regular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?