24th July 2011, 04:30 PM
drrajendrabhangale

Where can I get admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 93% in CBSE?

i got 93% in cbse fronm vapi gujarat and 62 marks in aieee where can iget admission in navi mumbai,mumbai,pune

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in Navy Children School, Mumbai
  2. Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  4. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  5. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  7. How to take admission in Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai after scoring 94% in class 12th?
  8. Where to get admission in Mumbai after scoring 71% in 12th and 52% in AIEEE?
  9. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
  10. Coaching classes in Mumbai for 11th CBSE Science student?
  11. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE?
  13. How can I admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 118340 AIR? I'm from Maharashtra and have registered with CCB
  14. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  15. How can I apply to get admission in 7th standard of CBSE School in Mumbai if migrating from Lucknow?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 94 in NATA and 77% in 12th CBSE? Can I get SPA Delhi or JJ Mumbai?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Com at Alliance University, Bangalore after scoring 60% in 12th CBSE
  18. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
12th August 2015, 04:19 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I get admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 93% in CBSE?

I did not understand exactly in which branch of education do you want to get admission. Since you have given AIEEE, do you want to prefer engineering branches. But let me tell you that 62 marks is not good for taking admission in engineering branches. Your rank will be very low. I mean your rank can be more 60,000. The number of the rank is high. But the rank is low to get admission in good colleges. So you have only options for private engineering colleges. The percentage of 12th standard is pretty high. I think you wanted to mention 93% in 12 standard examination and not in CBSE. Anyways, only 12th standard percentage will not help for engineering admission.
I would suggest that you take admission in general sciences. This would be worthy of investment, rather than learning engineering worth lacs of rupees in private engineering colleges. Also 093% in 12th standard will fetch you in top science colleges of India. There is St. Xavier's Mumbai, AEFT college of Management and Technology, Navi Mumbai, Modern College, Navi Mumbai,Swami Ramkrishna Paramhans Junior College , Navi Mumbai, MIT arts, commerce and science college in Pune. So now think what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?