12th September 2012, 10:38 PM
KARUNYATEJA

How much should I score in B.Tech? I am pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE under JNTUA

Sir/mam,
i am karunya. Presently pursuing final b.tech in ece under jntua with 75.4%.
1. How much i have to score in b.tech
2. What is the rank i need to get in gate exam
3. In which type of institute i have to pursue my m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  2. Which PSU are taking recruitment without GATE score? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  3. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  4. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. hi im amanulla a btech student
  6. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  7. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  8. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  9. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  10. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  12. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  13. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  14. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  15. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  16. Exam details for RRB Secunderabad Post?
  17. How can I do final year in B.Tech ECE from Singapore? Best institutes offering this course?
  18. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa? -- [New]
31st August 2015, 02:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in B.Tech? I am pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE under JNTUA

To be eligible for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, you just need to have passing percentage of marks in the bachelor's degree in engineering or technology. However you have maintained good percentage of marks in bachelor's degree that is 75.4%. So you just need to maintain this percentage of marks for B.Tech.

GATE is an online objective examination conducted by the IIT every year for the M.Tech course. Almost all the top engineering colleges of India like IITs, NITs, other government engineering colleges accept GATE score for admission in M.Tech.

Try to score rank within top 500 if you belong to the general category so that you can get admission in top engineering institute that is IIT for pursuing M.Tech. Top rankers of GATE exam also receive call letter from PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC etc for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?