17th September 2013, 03:18 AM
Akshitagrey

How can I be a aeronautical engineer? I am a 12th standard student

i m in 12th nd after 12 i wnt to go in aeronautical field nd i wnt to become an aeronautical engineer wht should i do plzz suggest me.

30th March 2016, 02:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I be a aeronautical engineer? I am a 12th standard student

In order to become an aeronautical engineer after 12th, you should opt for BE / B.Tech program in aeronautical engineering.

Aeronautical engineering deals with the manufacturing of the commercial and military aircraft like fighter jet, jet plane ,helicopter etc.

There are several technological universities including the IITs that offer courses in aeronautical engineering both at undergraduate and post-graduate level in India. One must have to pass the qualifying exam i.e. IIT JEE for admission into Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths or equivalent qualification with a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate for B.E/B.Tech degree in aeronautical engineering.

-The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech degree in aeronautical engineering or any other equivalent branches of engineering for M.Tech program in aeronautical engineering.
31st March 2016, 01:51 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

To become an Aeronautical Engineer you should pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Eligibility Criteria:-

You should have passed 12th in PCM subjects from any recognized university.

After passing 12th you can apply for B.Tech on the basis of entrance exam like JEE, AIEEE & ITI.
8th November 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for aeronautical engineering? Or is that cet is enough for that?
12th April 2019, 11:55 AM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
There are few steps:
1. You must complete your 12th class with at least 75% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects. from a recognized board.
2. You msut appear for JEE Mains and JEE Advance both and should clear them.
3. Take admission in IIT and pursue B.Tech and M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
If you will be able to complete all the above steps, then you can definitely be an Aeronautical Engineer.
I hope this information would be helpful for you.
Thank You....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?