31st August 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?

for aeronautical engineering what are the qualifications required,means
1.12th is necessary.
2.or after doing civil in diploma will i be able to take admission in aeronautical engineering.
3.what is the minimum age required for aeronautical engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  3. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  5. Minimum marks required to join IIT for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  8. How can I become an aeronautical engineer?
  9. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  11. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  14. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  15. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  16. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  17. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
31st August 2016, 10:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?

If you want to pursue Aeronautical engineering from top recognized institutes of India like Indian Institute of Technology then you will have to do 10+2 from a recognized board. Candidates with diploma in civil engineering are not eligible for aeronautical engineering. They can apply for LEET or JEE Main exam for admission in bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.

So, if you want to become aeronautical engineer then you must pursue 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from a recognized board. Try to score good percentage of marks in 10+2, minimum percentage of marks is 50% for engineering course. After that you must apply for Joint Entrance Examination Main and clear it then you will become eligible for JEE Advanced and those who clear JEE Advanced with good rank are eligible for admission in IITs for Aeronautical engineering.

At whatever age, you appear for board exams of 10+2, you can apply for JEE Main and advanced exam.
9th October 2016, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?

How much age requirement to take admission for aeronautic engineering
8th December 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have graduated from bachelor computer application can I do aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?