25th July 2017, 02:42 PM
atidha

Can a 10th from West Bengal board from Bengali medium get admission in 11th in a CBSE school with English medium?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from West Bengal board in Bengali language. Can I get admission in 11th in a CBSE school with English medium?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  3. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
  4. Migration from state board to CBSE
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  6. List of best bengali medium boarding schools of West Bengal to get admission in 7th standard for a girl?
  7. Is it difficult to study 11th Science in English Medium being a Bengali student?
  8. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  9. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  10. List of West Bengal board affiliated English medium schools which offer admission in Nursery at Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  12. How a Bengali medium student can get admission in English medium school?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a chance to work in NASA after completion of class 10th from bengali medium school?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th of English Medium if completed 10th from Hindi Medium?
  15. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  16. List of Bengali medium Boys Boarding Schools in West Bengal -- [New]
  17. CBSE affiliated English Medium schools which offer admission in 11th standard in Makarpura and Manjalpur?
  18. Is it allwoed to write the answers in English in Bengal school service commission exam?
25th July 2017, 11:25 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a 10th from West Bengal board from Bengali medium get admission in 11th in a CBSE school with English medium?

Yes, you will get admission in class 11th CBSE. It's depends upon school to school. Every school has different criteria for admission.

You have to work very hard after getting admission in English medium school because you are from Bengali medium.
In English medium school you have to study each bad every subject in English language only.
26th July 2017, 02:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 10th from West Bengal board from Bengali medium get admission in 11th in a CBSE school with English medium?

Yes, you are eligible to study 11th class in CBSE board.

The eligibility required is to study 11th class in CBSE board is to complete 10th class or equivalent education in any stream with a fair percentage from CBSE board.

The candidates who have completed their secondary school education or equivalent education with a fair percentage from any recognized board from any state.
26th July 2017, 08:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, 10th passed candidate from West Bengal Board can get admission into CBSE Board of 11th standard.

For this, a student has to apply for admission into affiliated CBSE medium school with required necessary documents.

The application form will be available from school office.

And there will be entrance exam conducted for admission which the candidate needs to qualify.

If qualified, student needs to submit documents along with application form.

The required documents for admission include:
  • Passing Certificate of 10th
  • Marksheet of 10th
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Identity Proofs (like Aadhaar Card)
  • Address Proofs (like Aadhaar Card or Bank Passbook)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?