17th October 2011, 08:13 AM
priya rajagopal

How can I appear for SSC Exam being a woman of pursuing final year of Degree course?

sir,
i want to know about women special entry. i would like to do something for my country and how can i write ssc exam. now i'm doing my degree (final year)
can i become a defence officer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  2. Can I write SSC CGL exam while pursuing B.Tech final year
  3. Can I write CGP exam while pursuing B.Tech final year?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  5. Eligibility for SSC CGL 2015 and Bank PO exams 2015
  6. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after pursuing B.Tech in Final Year?
  7. Eligibility for appearing in SSC graduate level for B.Com final year student of C.S.J.M university, kanpur?
  8. Requirements and procedure to join CID Officer? -- [New]
  9. What are the steps to become an officer in Army? Am I eligible for the same? I am a 22 years old married woman and pursuing MCA(In final year) degree. My husband is working in army
  10. What are the exams of SSC after pursuing B.Tech
  11. How can I become a CID officer after pursuing degree final year
  12. Am I eligible to give SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to serve as an Architect in Indian Army? I am pursuing final year B.Arch degree
  14. Am I eligible for SSC Graduate Level exam while doing final year B.A?
  15. Can I attend SI selection after pursuing degree final year
  16. Should I take admission in CS while pursuing my degree in B.Com? Is it possible to manage degree and CS both at the same time?
  17. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
  18. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
21st November 2011, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for SSC Exam being a woman of pursuing final year of Degree course?

Since you are a woman you can join the defense field by clearing the Short Service Commission exam. To apply for this you need to complete your graduation. The same should be done from a recognised institute. Also you should be atleast 21 years old. You can visit the official site of the defense field to know further details on how to apply.
30th December 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear for SSC Exam being a woman of pursuing final year of Degree course?

hello sir,now im a final year b.a geography honours student.my final exam march-april 2012..can i apply for ssc exam 2012?
12th December 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for cgl ssc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?