7th October 2011, 03:47 AM
ravichouhan09

Can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?

i am in final year of B-Tech of electronics & communication branch, Can i elegibile for ssc exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to give SSC combined graduate level exam being a candidate pursing final year of B.A?
  3. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  4. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to give SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course? -- [New]
  10. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  11. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  12. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible for SSC Graduate Level exam while doing final year B.A?
  14. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  15. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after pursuing B.Tech in Final Year?
  16. Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?
  17. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?
  18. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
7th October 2011, 08:35 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?

Dear pal,
Age Limit:
18-25 years but relaxable in case of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes,

Educational Qualification:
Must hold a Bachelor's Degree from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.
As you have not completed your degree yet you can not apply yhis year you can apply only the following year all the best
8th October 2011, 03:46 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?

Yes,B.Tech final year Electronics and communication student is eligible for attending SSC exam.
You should not have any backlog in mean time of 4 years degree that means NIL.
And you should have minimum 60% aggregate.
19th November 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm pursuing B.Tech-IT final year...i've strong desire in this field...is it possible to do self study without going to any centres?...
5th December 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

ece can attend ssc meterological scientist assistant
30th December 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech final yr in Aeie.am i elegible for School Service Comission?
23rd January 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 62% marks in 10th, 58% marks in 12th and 72%marks in engineering in ECE and i m in the final year ofmy b.tech. can u please suggest me the companies that i can apply for?
19th February 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of CSE?

PLEASE SEND YOUR VALUABLE INFORMATION TO THIS MAIL, [email protected]
18th September 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam study b.tech finel year eee branch. i eligible for ssc cgl exam in 2014 please information to this mail,[email protected]
19th September 2013, 08:09 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, iam study b.tech finel year eee branch. i eligible for ssc cgl exam in 2014 please information to this mail,[email protected]
YES, you can apply for the SSC Combined Graduate Level exams only after completing your Graduation
Final year Graduation candidates cannot apply
Only candidates who have completed Graduation can apply

Eligibilty for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams

Educational qualifications:
Bachelors Degree Pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE-
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Next Tier 1 Exam of the SSC Combined Graduate level will be held in May 2014 Notification and advertisement will come out in Jan 2014

Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
>> English Comprehension
>> General Awareness
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Intelligence and Reasoning
19th September 2013, 01:05 PM
p.surya narayana reddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravichouhan09 View Post
i am in final year of B-Tech of electronics & communication branch, Can i elegibile for ssc exam?
Dear pal,
Age Limit:
18-25 years but relaxable in case of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes,

Educational Qualification:
Must hold a Bachelor's Degree from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.
As you have not completed your degree yet you can not apply yhis year you can apply only the following year all the best
19th September 2013, 03:53 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

you are eligible to applying for SSC as you have completed B.Tech and it is conducted every year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

A candidate applying for SSC should complete there graduation with an aggregate of 55-60% or equivalent.

AGE LIMIT:

A candidate applying for this exam should have minimum age of 18-27 years.

And when the notification releases apply for it an appear for the exam.

Thank you...

19th September 2013, 04:10 PM
ashok.more002

YES, you can apply for the SSC Combined Graduate Level exams only after completing your Graduation
Final year Graduation candidates cannot apply
Only candidates who have completed Graduation can apply

Eligibilty for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams

Educational qualifications:
Bachelors Degree Pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE-
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Next Tier 1 Exam of the SSC Combined Graduate level will be held in May 2014 Notification and advertisement will come out in Jan 2014

Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
>> English Comprehension
>> General Awareness
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Intelligence and Reasoning
19th September 2013, 05:31 PM
bat cool

Hello friend

Yes B.Tech ECE candidates are eligible for SSC exam

SSC stands for Staff Selection commission
SSC exam is condcted once in a year
The procedure for selecting the candidates for the right job is through
Written exam
Personal interview
Medical test

All the candidates must be the citizens of India
The age limit for SSC is 18 - 27 years
All the candidates applying for the exam must have completed degree from a recognised board by the central government
The candidates applying for Compiling and Statistical investigation must have studied maths, economics or statistics in degree
The candidates applying for assistant CSS post must have proficiency in computer skills

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC.pdf(1.18 MB, 97 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus-for-SSC-Exam.pdf(10.4 KB, 302 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?