3rd June 2013, 06:00 AM
Azharkhan4u

How can I apply for admission after scoring 67% in 12th CBSE board?

Sir iam from chattisgarh. I got 67% in 12th cbse bord. Haw can i apply to take admission in your collage. Idon know the procedgure to take admision plz helped me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
  2. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  4. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  5. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  6. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  7. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  8. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  9. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  10. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in top NIT college after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board exam
  13. Am I eligible to take admission for NCHMCT after scoring 50% marks in CBSE 12th board exaination
  14. Can i get admission in correspondence after scoring 49% in 12th CBSE board exam? In which college can I get?
  15. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  16. How to get admission in BITS Mesra after scoring 145 in JEE mains and 93.2% in CBSE 12th board
  17. Can I get admission in Marwari college after scoring 55.2% in 12th CBSE board exam?
  18. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
4th June 2013, 08:28 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for admission after scoring 67% in 12th CBSE board?

Dear candidate,
To get admission in any college you have to give entrance exam test.But i don't know about your subject you have taken in 12th class.
If you have PCM in 12th class:
1>For engineering field you have to give IIT JEE main and advance exam or you cann give state entrance exam.
2>You can also go for BBA and BCA course or you can go for BCom
If you hae PCB in 12th class
1>you can go for MBBS course
2>You can go for Bpharma course also
3>Bsc course in any subject you can take also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?