18th January 2012, 12:02 PM
twinkle_verma

Would I considered under state reserved categories for Delhi PMT? I have done my 10th(CBSE) from Delhi and 12th from(AISSCE) from another state

I've given my 10th board exam (CBSE) from New Delhi... and im going to give 12th board exam (AISSCE) from another state..
Do I fall in the category of reserved seats for Delhi residents???

Related Questions:
  1. Do I fall in the criteria of reserved seats for Delhi residents? I have given 10th CBSE board exam
  2. Do I fall into the category of reserved seats for Delhi residents?
  3. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ?
  4. Eligiblity to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th student of Delhi?
  5. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  6. Can I get admission in any government College in Delhi? Can I avail reservation benefit in UP to be considered in MNIT, Allhabad? I passed my qualifying exam from Delhi and I got 334905 rank in AIEEE and My state rank is 20017 in Delhi State
  7. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi-PMT if completed 11th Outside Delhi and 12th in Delhi? -- [New]
  9. How much marks required to get into MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for outside state PMT exams?
  11. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
  12. Am I eligible to write Delhi PMT? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh
  13. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT after studying 12th from recognized school in Delhi?
  14. Can ST student from outside delhi appear for Delhi PMT?
  15. Can I get NSIT or NIT Delhi after scoring 17458 in AIEEE and 1854 state rank?
  16. Is it easy to get a better position in Delhi PMT than AIPMT?
  17. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  18. Am I eligible for Delhi PMT if born in Panipat but residing at Delhi?
11th June 2020, 01:33 PM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: Would I considered under state reserved categories for Delhi PMT? I have done my 10th(CBSE) from Delhi and 12th from(AISSCE) from another state

You can fall in the reserved category seats of Delhi if you have the domicile of the particular state which you would provided by the state authority and the court if you are a resident of the particular state or residing in it for last 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?