14th July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How to revise 11th and 12th class CBSE portion for medical as well as for the 12th state board exam?

I am in 12th and confused how to revise 11th and 12th class cbse course for medical as well as for 12th state board exam

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  2. Is NEET exam portion based on CBSE 11th and 12th class?
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  5. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  6. Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school?
  7. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard? -- [New]
  8. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  9. Conversion from CBSE 11th to Maharashtra state board is possible in 12th?
  10. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  11. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  13. Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?
  14. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
20th August 2011, 09:11 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: How to revise 11th and 12th class CBSE portion for medical as well as for the 12th state board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th and confused how to revise 11th and 12th class cbse course for medical as well as for 12th state board exam
dear friend,
for 12th board exams you dont need to learn 11th and 12th CBSE books.
12th board it totally dependent on 12th standard course.

for entrance exams and medical exams you have to go through 11th 12th CBSE.
but instead of going through 11th 12th cbse purchase books for the entrance exams.this books will be available at any local stationary shop.

in that reference books previous years questions papers and thousands og MCQ's will be given which will be helpful to you.

good luck buddy.
25th February 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to revise 11th and 12th class CBSE portion for medical as well as for the 12th state board exam?

what is the processor to become a IAS officer?
16th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to revise 11th and 12th class CBSE portion for medical as well as for the 12th state board exam?

i just wanna know what are the new things we will have to learn in 11th?
29th July 2012, 09:42 PM
samatha89
Member+

dear friend,
for 12th board exams you dont need to learn 11th and 12th CBSE books.
12th board it totally dependent on 12th standard course.

for entrance exams and medical exams you have to go through 11th 12th CBSE.
but instead of going through 11th 12th cbse purchase books for the entrance exams.this books will be available at any local stationary shop.

in that reference books previous years questions papers and thousands og MCQ's will be given which will be helpful to you.

good luck buddy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?