29th September 2012, 09:56 PM
Akashdeep sinhal

How can I apply in Aeronautical studies?

sir how can i apply in aeronotical study plzzzzzz show me some path nd terms nd conditionsss as soon as posssible.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do higher studies after completing B.E Aeronautical Engineering
  2. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  3. How can I apply in Aeronautical studies?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  6. Is it possible to do further studies in Aeronautical after B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  8. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  10. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  11. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  12. How to become a Aeronautic engineer and how much percentage is needed in 10th and 12th class?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  14. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Jobs and companies for aeronautical engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to study in the field of Aeronautical after doing final year specialization of Aeronautical
30th September 2012, 01:43 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply in Aeronautical studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashdeep sinhal View Post
sir how can i apply in aeronotical study plzzzzzz show me some path nd terms nd conditionsss as soon as posssible.....
HI!
after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and Maths you can join Aeronautical Engineering.

For Admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> B.I.T.S.A.T
> S.R.M.E.E.E
etc

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
30th September 2012, 06:22 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: How can I apply in Aeronautical studies?

Eligibility for admission:

A candidate should be minimum 10+2 passed in science with high percentage of marks in Science subjects and qualifying exam (JEE). A candidate must have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics at 10+2 level. To be an aeronautical engineer one should be a BE/B.Tech in aeronautical engineering.

Top 10 Aeronautical Engineering College

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai: The Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai offers an introductory course to Aerospace Engineering for the aspiring students.

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai: The Aerospace Engineering Department of the IIT, Mumbai is one of the best in the country. It offers best lab facilities and boasts of world-class faculty to impart quality education. They also provide fundamental research options for frontier studies in Aeronautical Engineering.

Institute of Technology, Kanpur: IIT Kanpur is a premier teaching and research centre engaged in engineering science instruction, in-flight laboratory work, aerodynamic testing, and indigenous design and fabrication of advanced facilities and instruments.

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur: The department of Aerospace Engineering at IIT Kharagpur is featured with integrated labs for the study of aerodynamics, structures and propulsion.

Punjab Engineering College: Punjab Engineering College offers an undergraduate degree programme in Aeronautical Engineering. With rapid changes in the professional world, the department has also focused on the drawing of the information age and has established new courses.

Madras Institute of Technology: Madras Institute of Technology shall strive towards becoming a world-class institution by producing professionals with a high technical knowledge, professional skills and ethical values.

Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore: The Academy of Aerospace & Aviation provides maximum flying exposure to the students, a wider spectrum of Aviation-oriented courses, conduction of technical workshops at regular intervals and many other. The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program is coupled with in-flight experience for the deserving students.

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun: IIAE was started in year 1992 in Dehradun (Uttarakhand). IIAE impart academic preparation through conduct of regular theoretical classes and practical training at its own campus located near to Dehradun Airport, Dehradun.

Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu: Hindustan College of Engineering was started in the year 1985, and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. It is one of the most sought after engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu, reputed for its highly qualified and experienced faculty, excellent infrastructure and academic excellence.
Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (H.I.E.T): The Institution has trained engineers and technicians in many disciplines of Engineering. It is well equipped with workshops and laboratories. HIET is widely recognized in the Asian and African continents as a premier technical institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?