17th July 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Atomic Energy after doing MSc Chemistry

i em doing Msc chemistry n iwant to know that how i will apply in atomic energy and in which field.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for a B.Tech Chemical Technology Student in BARC?
  2. is it possible to do B.E in Engineering and MSc in Atomic Physics?
  3. Important questions about PCM?
  4. How to do MSc in Chemistry after graduating with Micro from Vikram University? How to apply for MSc in Chemistry
  5. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  8. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for ISRO after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  10. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  11. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  12. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  13. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  14. Which companies can I get after completing MSc in General Chemistry?
  15. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  16. Can a BSc student apply for MSc in Soil Chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for NET entrance exam after completing MSc in Chemistry from distance education
  18. How can I apply for MSc in Forensic science after finishing BSc with chemistry subject?
22nd July 2018, 08:49 AM
prithviraj yadav

Default Re: How can I apply for Atomic Energy after doing MSc Chemistry

Hi,
A candidate with a Master’s degree in Chemistry can get jobs with government chemical industries, pharmaceutical industries, factories etc.

It is also possible for them to join petroleum companies such as the Bharath Petroleum, Indian Oil corporation etc.

It is also easy for candidates to get jobs as Lecturers or Assistant professors with top Universities or colleges if they have qualify in the NET exam...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?