13th January 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation and after completing it I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know how can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 12:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course. Most of institutes and universities conducts entrance examination for admission in course.

The minimum basic eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

In some of the institutes admission is offered on the basis of merit basis. So, kindly visit the official website to get detail about any respective institutes.
15th January 2017, 06:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course. The course is compulsory for recruitment in teaching jobs.

The admission in course is offered on the basis of entrance examination or on merit basis ( varies with institutes ).

The minimum eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?