7th November 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Tech in Navy after studying in 12th class?

now i am studying in 12th class,i am trying to apply B-tec in Navy but it required the 12th marks ...please help me .is it possible to apply when iam appearing for 12th examination

9th August 2012, 12:20 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Talking Re: How to apply for B.Tech in Navy after studying in 12th class?

Hi dear..

For doing B.Tech (Graduation ) through Navy and then go with navey as a job, you need to clear the entrance exams held by UPSC twice every year.

These exams are:-

--> NDA ( National Defense Academy )
--> CDSE (Common Defense Service Examination )

The eligibility criteria for this is as follows :-

Who can apply ?
~> Candidate appearing for +2 , passed +2 , graduate .

->you should have Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects in +2 and must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks.

-->These examinations are based onl wrotten exam, followed by Physical test which are followed by an interview.

--> You should be a resident of India ( Any aspirant from countries like Bhutan, China, Sri Lanka , Nepal etc must have come in India before 1962 with an objective of permanently settling in India.)

--> For NDA , only Unmarried Male candidates are eligible.

-->Your age should be between 16 1/2 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation given for any candidates

Examination Pattern Scheme :-
-->The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows :–

-->The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART "b" OF GENERAL ABILITY TESTS WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS English.

-->The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logirithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.

-->Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.

The Physical standards for NDA are given below :-

A ± 10% (A ± 6 Kg for Navy) departure from the average weight given in the table 1 above is to be considered within normal limit. However, in individuals with heavy bones and broad build as well as individuals with thin but otherwise healthy this may be relaxed to some extent on merit.

Note 1 : Height relaxable upto 2.5 cm (5 cm. for Navy) may be allowed where the Medical Board certifies that the candidate is likely to grow and come up to the required standard on completion of his training.

There are many books Like Arihant's which you can refer to crack NDA

All the best!!

Regards
Sammy11
15th January 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Tech in Navy after studying in 12th class?

Can a IT engineering student apply for railway job...I passed out my second year...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?