10th December 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and I scored 45% marks in the exam so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  2. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks from VBS PU?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  5. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  6. Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate?
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  8. Which course should I pursue after completing BA (English, Sociology and Economics) with 50% marks?
  9. How can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course?
  10. Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate?
  13. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue PGDBA programme after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  15. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT? -- [New]
  16. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  17. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
12th December 2016, 08:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and I scored 45% marks in the exam so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.
Your graduation marks is below 50% so you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

The minimum educational qualification required for B.Ed course is graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University.
12th December 2016, 10:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed with just 45% marks in graduation. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education, it is an undergraduate course and the duration of the course is 2 years long. In order to pursue B.Ed you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates who have completed their graduation or post graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for B.Ed.

> Reserved category candidates have to score minimum 45% marks.

> You should have any backlog in the previous years.

> Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

Now you have to get the application form from the institute or apply online and appear for an entrance examination which will be conducted by the institute itself. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.
24th April 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have come graduation with economics honours from cu but with only 49% marks. But I have scored 82% in both icse and isc exam. Can I get b.ed degree??
20th July 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue b.ed after completing graduation with 41% marks or m.a with 60% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?